I dont think the expected drop is going to be as bad as anticipated. Ebb and flow. More super satellites, more people finding plan B's to enter the main event. Jamie Gold is going to have a mini Moneymaker effect. Nowhere near the same degree, but I foreshadow enough to cancel out the online perils. People that want to participate, that have reasonable means, will find a way. Full Tilt mentioned , they will just pay the winners the cash, I believe.Also Bar League Poker is booming across the nation.My estimation, 8105.Book it.

I wish Bill Gates set up a $1 billion dollar freeroll and everyone who wanted to play should play. There would be at least 50 million players and the winner would get $150 million, and even if you cashed you got like $1000.Sorry, just a random thought that I had to get out.

I wish Bill Gates set up a $1 billion dollar freeroll and everyone who wanted to play should play. There would be at least 50 million players and the winner would get $150 million, and even if you cashed you got like $1000.Sorry, just a random thought that I had to get out.
That's the best idea I've heard in a while.
Man thats such a cool idea. If i had Billions upon billions of dollars, i would definently do that. Lol 50 million entries, Start the registration 3 years prior to The Event. The event would be maybe 1 year long? Bill gates, if your reading this, you should consider.hahaha