I’ve been selling my WSOP dvd’s for sometime now and I figured I would extend the offer to any and all of you FCP’ers. My collection consists of the following:Disc 1- 1973, 1978, 1979, 1981, 1983, 1987Disc 2- 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993Disc 3- 1994, 1995, 1997, 1998, 1999Disc 4- 2000, 2002Disc 5- 2003- Part 1Disc 6- 2003- Part 2Disc 7- 2004- Part 1Disc 8- 2004- Part 2Disc 9- 2004- Part 3Disc 10- 2004 Tournament of Champions, PL Holdem, Limit Holdem, PL OmahaIf anyone is interested in the full set and/or individual discs, drop me an email at scottkarr@hotmail.com and we’ll get it done. I usually prefer to work through Paypal so that would be the preferred method, but if someone wants to pay via check or cash, etc. that would work. My usual price is $35 plus $5 shipping and $6 for individual discs, but since I love this site so much, I will drop the price to $30 plus $5 shipping and $5 for individual discs. I’m sure a lot of you have these already, but for those that don’t here’s a chance to grab em. Have a good day fellas. Peace.SK

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, they will be burnt discs so....I'm not really up on the region thing...sorry...Region 1 will obviously be fine...Sorry if i couldnt help any more...
BOOTLEGGING SCUM! Hey you aren't very bright are you. I would guess that since this is a widely viewed site, that this post might get back to someone at ESPN, that might care. Hell they might even order them from you, that way they will have evidence for your trial. Good luck, and say hi to Bubba for me.
Well, they will be burnt discs so....I'm not really up on the region thing...sorry...Region 1 will obviously be fine...Sorry if i couldnt help any more...
BOOTLEGGING SCUM! Hey you aren't very bright are you. I would guess that since this is a widely viewed site, that this post might get back to someone at ESPN, that might care. Hell they might even order them from you, that way they will have evidence for your trial. Good luck, and say hi to Bubba for me.
Haha, could you be any more stupid?Bootlegged discs like this sell on eBay all the time. I'm sure if there are no problems there, the internet police aren't going to come searching on some lowly internet forum.
Haha, could you be any more stupid?Bootlegged discs like this sell on eBay all the time. I'm sure if there are no problems there, the internet police aren't going to come searching on some lowly internet forum.
could YOU be "any more stupid"?Bootlegging has never been accepted, they just can't control it well on ebay. They have people whose jobs are to search the internet for copyright infringements. Here, DNA summed it up nicelyBan-Bucket.jpg
probably not a great idea advertising fair enough...however unless you have never taped a song to a blank audio tape, used a service like the old Napster, taped a game on VHS and gave it to someone else, installed software that you did not purchase, etc. I 'd say you are a bit overly bent outta shape and a bit of a hypocrite.KK
probably not a great idea advertising fair enough...however unless you have never taped a song to a blank audio tape, used a service like the old Napster, taped a game on VHS and gave it to someone else, installed software that you did not purchase, etc. I 'd say you are a bit overly bent outta shape and a bit of a hypocrite.KK
Not that any form of piracy is ok, but big difference of taping a song to a blank tape and profitting by selling copyrighted material.

yeah if you had any idea how many bootleg dvd's, xbox, ps2games there are out therei think the piggies are a little pre-occupied with other more important things than to visit the old fcp forum to crack down on some wsop bootleg dvd's

WEH! WEH! WEH! IDIOT ALERT. IDIOT ALERT.That's why copyright laws don't prohibit personal use. They DO however prohibit any form of resale or distribution with intent of profit. Be smart about a subject before you speak out next time. What he's doing is 1.) illegal, and 2.) idiotic for publicly posting it on a forum.
Not that any form of piracy is ok, but big difference of taping a song to a blank tape and profitting by selling copyrighted material.
I agree but I just find it funny that people will choose the most bizarre good samaritan causes to champion while they no doubt practice similar indescretions elsewhere.I think the funniest thing about it is that the WSOP and those that hold the rights to the Brand and profit from it, no doubt accept a certain level of bootlegging to create and sustain brand awareness particularily in those target segements of society like college students, broke asses like myself etc. that will not be exposed to the DVDs otherwise, because they won't buy them as they can't justify the expense. It is a very cheap way to advertise as there is no overhead...just a cost in lost profits on DVD sales which I suspect wouldn't amount to much anyway as like I said those buying the bootlegs likely wouldn't drop the coin to buy the highly priced versions.

and here all along I thought Chau Giang was doing so well in the big game. Really quite a shame he has had to resort to reselling bootleg DVDs.

no doubt accept a certain level of bootlegging to create and sustain brand awareness particularily in those target segements of society like college students, broke asses like myself etc. that will not be exposed to the DVDs otherwise, because they won't buy them as they can't justify the expense. Your a complete MORON. Your dumba.ss would think different if you owned the rights....

Even that of the high seas?
WEH! WEH! WEH! IDIOT ALERT. IDIOT ALERT.That's why copyright laws don't prohibit personal use. They DO however prohibit any form of resale or distribution with intent of profit. Be smart about a subject before you speak out next time. What he's doing is 1.) illegal, and 2.) idiotic for publicly posting it on a forum.
easy trigger.Have you ever taped a song for a friend? have you ever taped a Monday Night Football game for a friend? have you ever installed software that you did not buy?...that is tecnically illegal...yes generally accepted...but still illegal. would the punishment be less than selling DVDs probably so but it is still Bullsh!t to come of all holier than thou on the guy.BTW have you ever smoked a joint, drank underage, exceeded the speed limit?....I know those are little indescretions...until the car you are driving in those situations kill some f@$king kid....then bootlegging DVD's doesn't seem so bad.my point is only and was only that it is hypocritically to jump on the guy for doing something admittedly foolish when ever GODD@MN person on this planet has done something similarily foolish at one time or another.I am not condoning bootlegging DVD's, but if I want to buy them from the guy...far be it for you to suggest that I am wrong to do so you self righteous pr!ck...and fcuk you and the saintly white horse you rode in on.
Your a complete MORON. Your dumba.ss would think different if you owned the rights....
i think the people who own the rights probly have enough money to sustain a high quality of living so i doubt it hurts them to much if a couple people buy a bootleg dvdif the do care then fu ck them cause there allready rich and thats just being plain greedy
no doubt accept a certain level of bootlegging to create and sustain brand awareness particularily in those target segements of society like college students, broke asses like myself etc. that will not be exposed to the DVDs otherwise, because they won't buy them as they can't justify the expense.  Your a complete MORON. Your dumba.ss would think different if you owned the rights....
The marketing principle is sound.remember the Napster case?remember the entire industry did not agree on whether Napster was bad or good for the industry?do you know why that was?it is because many artists accepted the free exposure over royalties to create awareness of thier music most of which were smaller bands trying to build a fan base.In the case of the WSOP...thier competion are industries like NFL, MLB, NBA, etc. thus they are the smaller "bands" in this marketing equationdo you now get the principle.