Online Results For Pro Players Vs Unknowns

I was reading DN's blog recently about running 200 up to 5Kish in 2 days and started thinking about this. While we all know that the average pro will show better results than the average non-pro both live and online how much of that may be attributed to the name of the player. I suppose the question is this - based on DN's results on the post - how well would he have fared if the other players did not know that it was KidPoker they were playing against? I've played some variety of poker for over 20 years and consider that I do have a pretty good idea of what is going on around me at the table and see regularly, especially online, that knowledge of the game and the opponents doesn't always mean success. Obviously the luck factor is there but I'm talking more about table image and what the opponents know about me.Before FCP joined with Stars for example I played against the same guys on a pretty regular basis and established an image for myself in those sessions. This of course led to the ability to bluff pots successfully, set up plays and in general get respect for my bets when respect was warranted. That image was not made in a 15 minute session but was built over weeks of playing.Against the random opponents who have not played regularly with me it seems that players tend to never buy the bluffs, never respect raises and often make calls with very bad hands as a result. Sometimes this makes for great profit in the end but also takes a lot of elements out of the game. Everyone knows you can't bluff someone who is incapable of folding so what would the point of bluffing be?I'd like to see Daniel or some other pro try their hand at the normal game without their publicly known name. I think it would be an interesting exercise to see if the name alone gets them respect with bets or even makes their bluffs more affective. For the life of me I can't imagine how it couldn't. I'd guess that if I could play my same game with KidPoker written on top of my stack that my results would improve simply based on this. I have no illusions that I am anywhere near the caliber of player of DN and don't suggest that he would fare worse than myself in this scenario but wouldn't it be a safe assumption to believe that the results could be dramatically different?Anyone care to share their thoughts on this?

I imagine that most bad amateur players become even bigger calling stations vs name pros because they are always in a constant state of feeling bluffed and feel that most of the game revolves around bluffing and/or making hero calls.

I imagine that most bad amateur players become even bigger calling stations vs name pros because they are always in a constant state of feeling bluffed and feel that most of the game revolves around bluffing and/or making hero calls.
To add to that point, most amateurs want to be able to tell a story of felting a pro which also makes them bigger calling stations.