Must be nice to go deep twice in a week...usually it's like once every 3 brazillian years for me.

worst HU match ever... didnt catch hands and any time i did have anything decent... id whiff the board completely... going thru the 2nd place curse right now on stars... blahahahahthx everyone for ur support, sry again for yet another disappointment... ill get it - matter of tie... im soooooo due that it doesnt even classify as funny anymore LOLxoxoxo,u guys keep me goin, cuz otherwise, i woulda quit this f'd up game we love and adore and dedicate numerous amounts of time to.X

Not sure why you played heads up so weakly, but gg nonetheless.
because i suck at life :club: apparently pot control is no longer a factor. also the fact that i was not getting many good starting hands, and whenever i did, id completely wiff the board completely...but hey, i guess i am supposed to put all my chips in there with absolutely air when the villain is overbetting the pot any time he'd bet, and expect to win, right???my situation gave me no other alternatives but to stay patient, and see as many cheap flops as possible with the utter trash i was getting, and hope i nail a flop, etc etc etc.so since u arent sure why it was played so weakly, i hope i gave u the clarity u need. if not, then go onto label me a weak/tight/nit.:D
gg nice cash etc... I know I'm no one to talk but I think ur heads up game could use some tweaking. Callin too many raises oop then check/foldin not enough repopping that sort of thing.
uhm... i felt i adjusted to the opponent as well as i could - it was extremely difficult keeping the pots under control when he was overbetting the pot any time he bet - there were very few occasions where his lead was small enough to allow me room to maneuver ie. repop, etc etc. in which i took advantage of when they came up.arent we as players supposed to adjust to the situations given to us - and adapt to our opponents accordingly? all u can do is work with the situations u get, cuz in the end, the cards fall as they will. this by far was one of the most frustrating HU games ive played. situations were not working in my favor: no hands, missing flops, donkish opponents that overbet any time any of their chips entered the pot...what more can i do besides work with what im getting and hope things fall in place? im open to suggestions obv, but please take into consideration all the factors ive mentioned.my HU match in the same trny last week was played out far from the 'weak' play tonight - and i still managed to fall o ut in 2nd cuz i cant dodge 4 outs on the river heads up.