Don't Quote Nosup On This...

So I'm playing a quick, 10-man SNG yesterday on UB. Lose a big pot and get down to 450 n the first couple orbits (start: 1500), so I prepare to be first one out. With blinds at 30/60 and 3 limpers, I look down at 43s in LP and decide to shove, hoping to add over half my stack with no confrontation. Folds to all except last limper, who calls with JJ. Flop comes J-x-x with one heart, but UB proceeds to do FOR me what it usually does TO me when I'm the other hand--it turns and rivers hearts, giving me the flush. When my opponent types "IDIOT" in the chatbox, NoSup4U's infamous WSOP quote suddenly comes to mind, so I type:you could've foldedNeedless to say, it didn't go over well, but I laughed all the way to 2nd. Thanks, Mark! :club:

Mark is the effin' man. Now if he'll just gut punch Cantu, and POB Jennicide... his manness will be complete.

Mark is the effin' man. Now if he'll just gut punch Cantu, and POB Jennicide... his manness will be complete.
haha. I'm sure Brandon would kick my butt. But I am good at surrounding myself with large friends :)Jennicide I could take care of though :)Mark
haha. I'm sure Brandon would kick my butt.Mark
That's why you gotta sucker punch him in the gut. Just like KJos, he'll never see it comin'.
haha. I'm sure Brandon would kick my butt. But I am good at surrounding myself with large friends :)Jennicide I could take care of though :)Mark
You're in trouble then if you consider Checky one of your large friends. :club:
You really should get on TV again so that you can be known for overplaying multiple hands.
heh. I tried at the WSOP this year and got close, but overplayed an oesd to cripple myself :(Mark
wait, that was actually you? the KJ vs 10 10 hand??was that really you, or am i that gullible?
It was me yup.Mark
It was me yup.Mark
loooooooooooooooooooooooool i loved that guy. there was a youtube link to it somewhere in here, i had no idea it was you.if anyone has the link, post it plzzzzz