If Three Fcp'ers Had A Threesome...

Who would you pick in order to create the greatest poker prodigy baby ever?1. Chrozzo (For his 'weeeeeeeeeeeeeee' and 'hi' abilities)2. psufans (For his heckling/railage abilities)3. Me (obv)By the way, I don't really want a threesome with these guys, but I bet it would be interesting.

1. Chrozzo2. Royal Tour3. Erik Ryland.We could film it and sell it to Roman Polanski for $$$ Profitz.

Erik RylandgmanshadeFWP
Your list pwns mine. How could I leave Ryland off?! Ugh. Why did CUin4 have to pop in my head first? how does that happen?! :club:

dude, before I turned off rail chat, psu had me rolling. And I'm giving Al Smooth full credit for coining dogaments. Sad to see such brilliance wasted actually in poker and chatboxes. You think you guys can move to hollywood and get us some decent movies made?

I haven't seen that guy in like 4 years.
I see what you did there.I'm going Erik Ryland, FWP, and SeattleAllStar (or how the hell ever he spelled his name). And gmanshade sneaks in a dribble or two to add to the sauce.

Having nothing to do with poker, I want a threesome with the 2 chicks in my avatar. Or is that exactly what that picture led to on a drunken Tuesday night in Panama City Beach? Hmmmm.

I just want to put it in Robert Varkonyi's ass... after a little bit Olga could join.
hahaha I have NEVER laughed so hard at a post b4 this is deffff going in my sig later. NH sir