the shimmering wang appreciation thread

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there needs to be a Breathalyzer test to start posting, similar to how some people need to blow before starting their car.
well, I haven't even started drinking yet, so I'd pass

This probably goes right up there with...- the time someone randomly started a rumor about "how well hung Derek is" in highschool that spread like a wildfire despite it's absolute untruth.- the time my partner and I randomly swept 3 ballots from the consensus- best Policy Debate team in the state- ruining their chances at a second straight state title- by successfully arguing that William Rehnquist is near death.- the time I pissed off James Woods at the Bellagio in Vegas because I kept insisting I knew him from somewhere, yet refuting his claim that he's James Woods, because "James Woods is so much more arrogant than you are." - the time I got a girl to make out with me in the closet because I convinced her I was Baptist, then got caught making out with her friend 3 hours later after convincing her I was Jewish.... on the list of "Extemely Unexpected, yet Ultimately Sweet Things that are Totally Unexpected and Sweet."I rule.Shimmering Wang

This probably goes right up there with...- the time someone randomly started a rumor about "how well hung Derek is" in highschool that spread like a wildfire despite it's absolute untruth.- the time my partner and I randomly swept 3 ballots from the consensus- best Policy Debate team in the state- ruining their chances at a second straight state title- by successfully arguing that William Rehnquist is near death.- the time I censored off James Woods at the Bellagio in Vegas because I kept insisting I knew him from somewhere, yet refuting his claim that he's James Woods, because "James Woods is so much more arrogant than you are."  - the time I got a girl to make out with me in the closet because I convinced her I was Baptist, then got caught making out with her friend 3 hours later after convincing her I was Jewish.... on the list of "Extemely Unexpected, yet Ultimately Sweet Things that are Totally Unexpected and Sweet."I rule.Shimmering Wang
Oh.My.GodAbsolutely hilarious
This probably goes right up there with...- the time someone randomly started a rumor about "how well hung Derek is" in highschool that spread like a wildfire despite it's absolute untruth.- the time my partner and I randomly swept 3 ballots from the consensus- best Policy Debate team in the state- ruining their chances at a second straight state title- by successfully arguing that William Rehnquist is near death.- the time I censored off James Woods at the Bellagio in Vegas because I kept insisting I knew him from somewhere, yet refuting his claim that he's James Woods, because "James Woods is so much more arrogant than you are."  - the time I got a girl to make out with me in the closet because I convinced her I was Baptist, then got caught making out with her friend 3 hours later after convincing her I was Jewish.... on the list of "Extemely Unexpected, yet Ultimately Sweet Things that are Totally Unexpected and Sweet."I rule.Shimmering Wang
is that thing about James Woods true?if so that is hi lar e os

We need to make a thread called "Story Time with Wang"basically how it would work is every time he feels like it, he would just tell one of his hilarious stories. it would be my favorite threadi love wang

O Shimmering Ballsac, you are definately one of my favorite posters. just dont start sounding like theredpill, or we are doomed.
There is something very very hot about a woman saying this. I am thoroughly aroused right now.

I'm bumping this, just because it's EASILY the most self-serving maneuver (outside of Congress giving themselves pay-raises every few years) I've enounteredYes, the James Woods story was true. He was playing in a celebritry game with David Williams, Hank Azaria (my personal hero) and Hyde from That Seventies Show. I was really drunk, and made fun of James Woods all night, then challenged David Sklansy to a H/U 10/20 game.He declinedWang

I'm touched by the enormous outpouring of positive sentiment I'm receiving. I'd suggest I'm either the butt of a very well-orchestrated practical joke (like pretending to be friends with the fat kid in elementary school or something), or there's been a LOT of drinking on this MLK weekend.I'd prefer the latter, but wouldn't mind crying myself to sleep over the former.Can we get some people that think I'm a jerk in here, or something? I've haven't been this popular since the time I left a flaming bag of poo on our HS principal's porch, and distributed pictures all over school of him stomping it out. Wang

I'm touched by the enormous outpouring of positive sentiment I'm receiving. I'd suggest I'm either the butt of a very well-orchestrated practical joke (like pretending to be friends with the fat kid in elementary school or something), or there's been a LOT of drinking on this MLK weekend.I'd prefer the latter, but wouldn't mind crying myself to sleep over the former.Can we get some people that think I'm a jerk in here, or something? I've haven't been this popular since the time I left a flaming bag of poo on our HS principal's porch, and distributed pictures all over school of him stomping it out. Wang
tell us more stories damn it
Alright, well you're an asshole with a terrible taste in music, if that makes you feel better. First round is still on me though.
This probably goes right up there with...- the time someone randomly started a rumor about "how well hung Derek is" in highschool that spread like a wildfire despite it's absolute untruth.- the time my partner and I randomly swept 3 ballots from the consensus- best Policy Debate team in the state- ruining their chances at a second straight state title- by successfully arguing that William Rehnquist is near death.- the time I censored off James Woods at the Bellagio in Vegas because I kept insisting I knew him from somewhere, yet refuting his claim that he's James Woods, because "James Woods is so much more arrogant than you are." - the time I got a girl to make out with me in the closet because I convinced her I was Baptist, then got caught making out with her friend 3 hours later after convincing her I was Jewish.... on the list of "Extemely Unexpected, yet Ultimately Sweet Things that are Totally Unexpected and Sweet."I rule.Shimmering Wang
Bump because this is the funniest thing I've seen in days.
This probably goes right up there with...- the time someone randomly started a rumor about "how well hung Derek is" in highschool that spread like a wildfire despite it's absolute untruth.- the time my partner and I randomly swept 3 ballots from the consensus- best Policy Debate team in the state- ruining their chances at a second straight state title- by successfully arguing that William Rehnquist is near death.- the time I censored off James Woods at the Bellagio in Vegas because I kept insisting I knew him from somewhere, yet refuting his claim that he's James Woods, because "James Woods is so much more arrogant than you are." - the time I got a girl to make out with me in the closet because I convinced her I was Baptist, then got caught making out with her friend 3 hours later after convincing her I was Jewish.... on the list of "Extemely Unexpected, yet Ultimately Sweet Things that are Totally Unexpected and Sweet."I rule.Shimmering Wang
to slow son
to slow son
Don't sass me.