Is This Esfandiari Or Just Someone Out Of His Family?

And this is what has become of the Politics Forum.

I miss the religion forum. BalloonGuy really put his stamp on that one and turned into a masterpiece. I feel like he has been forgotten around here, but he propped up a lot of the minor OT forums with shear natural talent.

I miss the religion forum. BalloonGuy really put his stamp on that one and turned into a masterpiece. I feel like he has been forgotten around here, but he propped up a lot of the minor OT forums with shear natural talent.

He was a loss.

We're coming up on the 1 year aniversary since the last time LLY logged in, too.

As evidenced by the last 10 posts in this forum, I'm worthless when it comes to discourse.

• Like 1

interesting what different feedback people give, strange though what your society is like.. i'm impressed of the nonsense and offtopic answers... seems to me Jon you've given the only answer to my question, ty though i don't have his number. :9h:10h

interesting what different feedback people give, strange though what your society is like.. i'm impressed of the nonsense and offtopic answers... seems to me Bob you've given the only answer to my question, ty though i don't have his number. :9h:10h

Bob didn't even post in this thread.

• 1 year later...