BB per hour (Bad Beats per hour)

I have gotten better at steam control but...I am starting to wonder if I am running bad or maybe I just suck. Working off a deposit bonus at Golden Tiger (Prima)...seems like an enormous run of beats. The worst, and without a word of a lie true...Have QQ in small blind. Two limpers, I raise, BB calls, limpers call.Flop is 66Q. I bet, BB calls, limpers fold.Turn is a King. I bet, BB calls. River is a King, I bet...he raises.He has King-Ten. There was no flush draw on the board. Tonight alone I flopped two pair no less than 5 times and lost each hand to a flush or straight. I also was in the BB and flopped a set, guy calls with two over cards (AJ), Turn: Jack, River: Jack.These are just highlights during this little run, does not include losing with AA to 4/7 suited (called out of BB) and KK to 82 off (called two bets cold "by accident"), or the time I flopped a set, made a house on the turn and board makes 3 of a kind on the river to give the other guy quads.I am trying to analyze it and tell myself that I really am running in very bad luck. Its easy to perceive that you are constantly the victim of bad beats but the last couple weeks on this site and others have me questioning my game. Obviously its not uncommon to run badly, but when you start to run into 3000 hands or so, but its frustrating as hell.Oh well, I expect no sympathy just the chance to post this and get it off my chest.