What Are You Doing With All Your Free Time?

I was wondering what my fellow FCP'rs were doing to occupy the (if your anything like me) countless hours spent playing online. I started taking guitar lessons last November and now I think I'll practice a whole lot more. What are you doing with your new found free time?

I've played some on Carbon poker with the few dollars I have on there but it really not much fun compared to PokerStars. I played a few hands of play money cash on Bodog and right now I about to open the PKR software and play some play money sngs. Life sucks when I'm not playing real money poker on PokerStars. Next thing you know I'll be cleaning house or cooking dinner out of sheer boredom.

I'm going to attempt to turn a negative situation into a positive one. Playing online means I spend tons of hours glued to my chair. My goal is to be much more active and spend very little time indoors this spring/summer. I plan on golfing a lot, grilling and playing bags with friends, and exercising as much as possible.

Am I the only one that reads tyranny as tranny?
Hot trannys are now what I do on Sunday afternoons. Just go to Craigslist and you can join me in my hobby. We will need an official Tranny Challenge Thread so we can work on perfecting our strategy.
You know me I had to add my addition...207rz8g.jpg
:lol:try changing it to a DOJ official