whats up with ub sit n gos????

Why does Ultimate Bet have to be so difficult to register for a sit n go!!??? Have to get on a waiting list??? Whats that about?? And then never get invited to a table and my name goes away??? And the $20 is deducted from my account with no message or anything?? wtf? Do I have to be a rocket scientist here? Give me Pokerstars!!! Am I missing something here???

It's a new system and they are working out the glitches. I had a problem last week with signing up and not being taken to my table. UB will refund your money, it just might take a day or two.

Guest Anonymous
Why does Ultimate Bet have to be so difficult to register for a sit n go!!??? Have to get on a waiting list??? Whats that about?? And then never get invited to a table and my name goes away??? And the $20 is deducted from my account with no message or anything?? wtf? Do I have to be a rocket scientist here? Give me Pokerstars!!! Am I missing something here???
I love the new system. You don't have to hunt for tables in long lists now, and worry about it filling up before you can sign up. It seems to be more handy for the lower limits. For example, ever try to get a 100 or 200 ultimate point SnG before on a Saturday night? Pain in the arse. Now its simple.I think from an administrative perspective it allows them to better allocate table usage. They no longer have to predict what the demand will be and they now just open tables as enough people request them.It's great, I wish the other sites had it too. It just distresses me a little bit, because people like you who would have a hard time wrapping their heads around how it works, and would hence get frustrated and stop playing, are exactly the types I would want sitting at the table with me.
I love the new system. You don't have to hunt for tables in long lists now, and worry about it filling up before you can sign up. It seems to be more handy for the lower limits. For example, ever try to get a 100 or 200 ultimate point SnG before on a Saturday night? Pain in the arse. Now its simple.I think from an administrative perspective it allows them to better allocate table usage. They no longer have to predict what the demand will be and they now just open tables as enough people request them.It's great, I wish the other sites had it too. It just distresses me a little bit, because people like you who would have a hard time wrapping their heads around how it works, and would hence get frustrated and stop playing, are exactly the types I would want sitting at the table with me.
I guess it would be okay if it worked for me the way it should have. But for this to happen the first time I try it makes me think there would be many more frustrating times. Hard to believe UB would roll out a new system without testing for these glitches more thoroughly.Yeah I wish I would have been able to get to a table with you. I can always use the extra money!!