i like fishies, i like liver, (long)

Turning Stone, Turning Stone, please deliver. (this is long, avoid it if you want to).I lurk a lot, post rarely, and figured if I go to Turning Stone two or three times per week, I owe it to myself to put something on the line, so I can get called a donkey at least once or twice.Anywho, the highlights. Get up there at 1:30, sit down at a 1-2 100 max table (standard table for me), and proceed to immediately drop in the range of 30 dollars (no real memorable hands). Then the following hand comes up. I snag 7-2o in the big blind (it was small-big-big at that point) and UTG raises to 7. Folds around to me, getting 12-5 on my money, so I call. Flop comes 10-4-2. I just cannot see how this flop could help the woman who raised, so I check-call a bet of 10 in order to not commit too many chips to the pot without much knowledge. Intent is to bump if another blank comes on the turn. Turn is 7, I check, bet of 25, raise all in for 18 more, call. I turn over my 2 pair, she flips out and mucks.One round later, I snag queens in the big blind. 2 off the button raises to 22, button calls, sb folds. Typically, I would reraise in this situation. However, I made my best play of the day and just called, based on my read of the two players. I figured the raiser for 9s, 10s or jacks, since I had seen him raise so large with one of those pairs, not wanting to play it. I figured the button for AK or AQ, due to the lack of a reraise. Knowing that if I reraised in this situation, I was going to get 2 callers (which is something I didn't want), I just called. Flop comes 10-4-2. I bet 35 into a 67 pot, raiser thinks for a little while and calls, button folds (thank the lord.) Turn is a king, I bet 45, raiser calls. River is a blank, I bet 23 (all in), raiser calls and turns over jacks.Very next hand, I snag aces in the sb. Folds to the cutoff, who raises to 22 (what the hell is up with these huge preflop raises at this table?). I bump it to 72, he calls. Flop is rags, I push all in (thought he had ~70 more, in actuality he had 134 thanks to two hidden 25 chips), he called after some thought and turned over queens. Board bricked out and I was good.Rest of the hands until 7 (when the tourney I played in started) were fairly uneventful. I donked off some chips with a nut flush draw, I won a good size pot when I donked myself into a flush, but then didn't value bet against TPTK and a lower flush. I got good and rivered twice, but made up for it when my A7s ran into an AK after the flop had come A72 (no preflop raise). Final total, bought in for 100, left with 595, hourly rate of $90, which is close to my best ever.Now, for the tournament, which is where the real fun starts. Buy in was 70+15, with a 40 add on. Start with 1800 chips (add on is 1000). First hand I get A10o (most evil tournament hand ever). Blinds 25/50, guy in front of me raises to 150, I make a wicked loose (horrible horrible horrible) call in third position, and watch 5 other people call to make the pot 1050. Flop comes A84 rainbow, there's a tiny bet in front of me, I make it 500 total, all folds.After that donkey play, I wait a round until I snag 5-4 hearts in the big blind. 1 limper, small limps, I check. Flop comes Ah-8-6. Check check check. Turn is 6h. Bet 100, call, call. River is a beautiful 7. Bet of 200, I raise it to 500 (praying he will go over the top with his 6), call, call. Raiser turns over J-6, limper shows A-8. This is where the fun started. The ensuing dialogue went like this:Raiser: "What the HELL were you doing after the turn? You HAD TO KNOW you were beat."Me: "My 12 outs looked pretty good."Limper: "Why the hell were you all in anyways? I had top two pair off the flop!!"Me: (and rest of table) "Ahahahahahahahaha."Raiser: (sarcastically) "Nice catch."Me: "Thanks."Up to 4500, run it up to 71 with an AQ that hit and was paid off. Then the following happened. DDD (stands for Donkey Donkey Donkey) raises to 400 when blinds are 100-200. Folds to me in BB, I call with J-10 suited. Flop A-7-4, check check. Turn King, check check (what the hell does this guy have, little PP). River deuce, I check because learning what he has will be more important than actually winning this 900 pot. He checks and shows his monsterous Q5o, which takes it down.Tourney progresses onward, blinds rise and rise, I pick up very few hands, the ones I do pick up I snag a few blinds and antes, running it up to around 9000. I beat DDD in a limped pot where I have J-6 BB and he checks a flop of 7-3-3 with his pocket 5s (in a 4 way pot), and I snag a 6 on the turn and a jack on the river. I get moved over to another table, and am sad to be away from DDD. Luckily, he joins my table, and proceeds to go on a run where he knocks out 5 players and runs his stack up to 20000 (one example- pot is raised all in preflop for 5000, he calls and someone behind him calls. He has JQ, first all in has 9s, second caller has AK. Flop AK7, turn 7, river 10.) He donks off about half his stack with K4 (he called a raise preflop, and then called an all in on a flop of K53, only to run into AK).I am at 9300 when the following set of hands come up that spelled my demise. 7 handed table, blinds 500-1000. I snag A9 suited in middle position, raise to 2500. Folds around to SB, who thinks a while before calling. Flop A-K-Q. He goes all in for my last 6800. I think a LOOOONG time before folding (probably the wrong play, despite his shown K-Q). Next hand, 94o, I fold. Third hand, I snag 44 utg. 7 handed, with an M of 4.5, I feel that a limp or fold would be wrong, as this is probably the best hand. A normal raise leaves me pot committed, as I will go all in guaranteed if someone comes over the top. So I push for my last 6800. DDD calls from 2 behind me (he had 10500 at this point), all folds around the table. He turns over the monster KJo, I miss my 34 outer on the river, and I go off into the night singing the sweet tune of disappointment. Oh well.Feel free to critique, as I know I made a crapload of mistakes that I mentioned.

Ok, I remember that I thought you made a few minor mistakes, but nothing so bad as to warrant me going back to look at it and proceeding to make fun of you.However, I did enjoy reading your post. It is nice to see someone who knows how to articulate a sentence without sounding like a moron. The post was just too long to deserve me going back and critiquing your play.Good post.