I am giving 2 stakes to the same tourney that I had my best payday online in the other night. The $10+1 knockout on full tilt starts at 5:30 easttern time.There are no post counts needed, since I don't have many myself.The only rules are as follows:1) you must play the 5:30 knockout tourney2) you keep all knockout money won3) no stakeback, if you cash I get 25%, you get 50% and 25% of what you win must be paid foreward in the form of stakes ( if 25% is 10 dollars or more )good luck to those interested.Jack

I'll take one if possible. almost midnight here and I have to stay up to drive my mother to the airport at 6am I'll take it down with 5 minutes to spare.Sham Shaft on FTP

I am giving 2 stakes to the same tourney that I had my best payday online in the other night. The $10+1 knockout on full tilt starts at 5:30 easttern time.There are no post counts needed, since I don't have many myself.The only rules are as follows:1) you must play the 5:30 knockout tourney2) you keep all knockout money won3) no stakeback, if you cash I get 25%, you get 50% and 25% of what you win must be paid foreward in the form of stakes ( if 25% is 10 dollars or more )good luck to those interested.Jack
I'll run for youBoo2421 on FTP

Pokerkid0555(Philadelphia)Last time I ran for someone on Full Tilt I came in 11th...I'm good.

OK- Shamshaft and Savagerebel you got it.Hotwon- I was hoping you would respond because I wanted to stake you so you are in also.Reply here if you are all still interested and I will shipJack

god ur worse than drcdo u ever post in anything besides stakes pokerkid?
QFT. Stakes and sports betting from the look of his profile.I didn't look closely enough to see if the sports betting posts were also on stakes.
OK- Shamshaft and Savagerebel you got it.Hotwon- I was hoping you would respond because I wanted to stake you so you are in also.Reply here if you are all still interested and I will shipJack
Jack - Thanks for the stake, I am interested and look forward to winning you some money. If I cash I will pay it forward.
I'll reg as soon as shipped. Thanks.
Yes thanks man, its Sham Shaft, with the space, cheers