No More Profit And Roi On Opr For Ps Players

I just saw this, OPR has removed the PROFIT and ROI as a request by PokerStars for PS players......You need to do this if you want it to show:*) PokerStars players have to opt-in before profit and ROI are displayed. Click here for PokerStars opt-in/out info.What the smell ?????

Meh,I'm not really surprised. I will just have to opt in as this is my primary means of summarizing my online tournament results.

Pattypoker21 ( Nowheretobefoundville )
lollerskates. Also why would a website take down anything that stars requests? Does stars pay them? If I ran a database I wouldn't remove anything.
thepokerdb.comDBmeplz bitches
QFT!!! The hand history copy and paste feature to bring up an entire table is worth it by itself. Plus, better info imoOh, but I did opt in for OPR. Cuz, well, my opr on stars looks pretty sweet right now. If that changes, I might opt out. (EDIT: bitches)
QFT!!! The hand history copy and paste feature to bring up an entire table is worth it by itself. Plus, better info imoOh, but I did opt in for OPR. Cuz, well, my opr on stars looks pretty sweet right now. If that changes, I might opt out. (EDIT: bitches)
Brag.
lollerskates. Also why would a website take down anything that stars requests? Does stars pay them? If I ran a database I wouldn't remove anything.
Seriously, no one could be this stupid by accident. It just has to be on purpose.
Seriously, no one could be this stupid by accident. It just has to be on purpose.
Just look at all his other posts. He has three settings:1) Stupid2) Hostile3) Stupid and hostile