The Im I Just Got From Ryland

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what she's trying to pasteErikRyland08 (12:18:41 PM): ur one peice of shit I would have a tough time not knocking ur teeth out even tho ur a chick supposedlyErikRyland08 (12:18:51 PM): better hope I never meet you in a fcp meet upI think

What an *******, how dare he say DIV id=115 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"><SPAN style="FONT: 12px Arial; COLOR: #0f0595">
I lollygagged
This is what she's trying to pasteErikRyland08 (12:18:41 PM): ur one peice of shit I would have a tough time not knocking ur teeth out even tho ur a chick supposedlyErikRyland08 (12:18:51 PM): better hope I never meet you in a fcp meet upI think
LMAO BUT Seriously what a douche, as if he would show his face anyway
Seriously tho.Background, why does Ryland want to beat you up?
supposedly, i got him bannedlong story short, he posted something absolutely ridiculous one day and i called him on it. He (being as cowardly as he is) PM'd me and told me to "get AIDS". I publicly asked him why and he was banned. So it's my fault he's banned and he hates me for it. I guess he's never done anything to piss anybody else off tho, that wouldn't have gotten him banned.That's pretty much the long and short of it.In all honesty, i'm way too old to play junior high games.

figures, i posted this twice...mods, can you delete the other one pls/thxseems i have trouble using the new topic button. (probably the reason i never do)

Lol how is this kid? 19 now? He's like an extremely ugly version of Josh Hartnett. I say we have an FCP get together, invite Ryland, and just run the train on his ass.
LOLI think its clear he has some sorta mental illness or personality disorder.

So of all the people he is pissed at he picks a girl(womanI assume) to threaten ? What a He-Man classy move.I was saving this pic for a special occasion.gyndouchebonec1800ny9.jpg <-- Douche

Wow.I knew he was a scumbag, but he is entering FWP territory.We should invite him to a "special" FCP Home Game.
if this is the greek one, count me out.

I had a run in with him once and he was a total jerk. , He has no respect for anyone except himself.he takes the fun out of playing poker. he likes picking on womenStan I like that picture, lol

I had a run in with him once and he was a total jerk. , He has no respect for anyone except himself.he takes the fun out of playing poker. he likes picking on womenStan I like that picture, lol
wow . .. . Ryland if you are reading this ... YOU ARE AN ASS. You will pay, listen to what i say. Lay by the bay and eat some hay, i just may!
wow . .. . Ryland if you are reading this ... YOU ARE AN ASS. You will pay, listen to what i say. Lay by the bay and eat some hay, i just may!
is he stra8 up pwnin stonin like conoan obiren .?

If you want him to go away stop giving him attention by starting threads about him, its as easy as that. Because of this thread he will probably come back here with another joke account today.

If you want him to go away stop giving him attention by starting threads about him, its as easy as that. Because of this thread he will probably come back here with another joke account today.
Who wants him to go away?He makes FCP a more exciting place.