Please Critique My Play In This Hand

This was a $1-$2 lhe game online. It was 5-handed at the time of this hand.I was dealt KhQs UTG.I opened for a raise, CO 3-bet, button folded, SB folded, BB called, I called.Flop was AdQh3hBB bet, I raised, CO called, BB called.Turn was 9cBB checked, I bet, CO raised, BB called, I folded.

This was a $1-$2 lhe game online. It was 5-handed at the time of this hand.I was dealt KhQs UTG.I opened for a raise, CO 3-bet, button folded, SB folded, BB called, I called.Flop was AdQh3hBB bet, I raised, CO called, BB called.Turn was 9cBB checked, I bet, CO raised, BB called, I folded.
Agreed with above poster. The flop is an instafold and as played I think the turn is definetly a check fold. At best your up against AK, at worst, trip aces from the CO. His cold call on the flop reaks of strength.

It's been two years since I've played shorthanded 1/2, but I think I fold this on the flop. At most I'm calling and seeing what develops, but we're out of position and most likely drawing very thin. I'm pretty sure I fold.

• 2 weeks later...
Agreed with above poster. The flop is an instafold and as played I think the turn is definetly a check fold. At best your up against AK, at worst, trip aces from the CO. His cold call on the flop reaks of strength.
I agree 100% the CO flop call is scary
  • 3 weeks later...
I don't hate the raise on the flop...you could concievably have the best hand and you want to find out right there if you do. However, once the cutoff cold calls your raise I'd shut it right down. You can only beat the BB if he was leading out with a flush draw or weaker queen, and the CO's cold call means AA or QQ--basically. The only flush draw CO could have had is KJ hearts--quite unlikely.