If you can convince me why Duke gets the three seed and sends Syracuse out West, and why Ohio State was ranked the eighth team, I will cure cancer.

Ok everyone. Get ready to fall in love with Jimmer Fredette at about 12:30 et Thursday. If you haven't seen him play yet, enjoy.
And off to google I go again...Oh, he's the BYU kid. I've liked what I've seen, which isn't much. But I've got BYU in the Elite 8. So they're probably going to lose today.
And off to google I go again...Oh, he's the BYU kid. I've liked what I've seen, which isn't much. But I've got BYU in the Elite 8. So they're probably going to lose today.
That was as good as I've seen anyone play BYU and Fredette defensively this year, and he still had 37. I've got them in the Final Four. If they can beat K State, they've got home games basically in Salt Lake the next two rounds. Altitude won't bother them as it will the other teams. And if they get Syracuse, they'll play Fredette, Haws, Emery, and Tavernari together and get wide open 3's the whole game, and all those guys are great shooters. Didn't see it today from Emery and Haws, but they're as good as it gets in college.
And if they get Syracuse, they'll play Fredette, Haws, Emery, and Tavernari together and get wide open 3's the whole game.
Syracuse's 3-point defense isn't bad (Florida's is worse).

If Fredette, Loyd & Co. manage to get by K-State, I'm basically making them a lock for the Final Four. Onuaku will still be hurt as well and Fredette is a damn good player. However, I like Clemente and Pullen. It'll be a great game on Saturday.

OSU game underway. For you guys that follow Club Trillion, Titus is sick and at the hotel. Said since he stopped puking, he'll tweet during the game.http://twitter.com/clubtrillionAt the first TV timeout - Great start for us. I can't decide if I'm playing the role of Shooter from Hoosiers or Gary from Remember the Titans by not being there.
I'm 100% sure Jeremie Simmons is bragging about how he almost just hit that full court shot.(I wonder if bleacherbum will see this.)

I'm mildly interested in the UConn vs Brittney Griner game.Like, I might switch over to it during commercials of the Red Sox-Yankees. And I wouldn't even turn the channel when ESPN is showing highlights.100102-griner-vlg-8p.widec.jpg