Broccoli Over The Degenerates

Winning Team: BroccoliWinning Player: RneStnCowboyLosing Team: The DegeneratesLosing Players: seacucumber0Time of match: 29 min.The match started very passively as I believe neither of us were catching cards. A lot of bet/folding post flop. The first big hand was raised by seacucumber and called by myself with Q10d. The flop came Ace high with 2 spades. seacucumber made a small bet and I called. The turn brought a 3rd spade and seacucumber bet 100. I check raised to 300 and he called. The river brought a 4th spade and I bet 300. Seacucumber thought for a while and folded.After that hand I held a decent chip lead and he pretty much stayed in the 500-800 range until the last hand:Seat 3: seacucumber0 ($615 in chips) Seat 8: RneStnCowboy ($2,385 in chips) ANTES/BLINDSRneStnCowboy posts blind ($15), seacucumber0 posts blind ($30).PRE-FLOPRneStnCowboy bets $60, seacucumber0 bets $585 and is all-in, RneStnCowboy calls $540.FLOP [board cards 8C,5S,8S ]TURN [board cards 8C,5S,8S,QD ]RIVER [board cards 8C,5S,8S,QD,4C ]SHOWDOWNseacucumber0 shows [ 2D,AD ]RneStnCowboy shows [ 6D,6S ]RneStnCowboy wins $1,230. SUMMARYDealer: RneStnCowboyPot: $1,230seacucumber0, loses $615RneStnCowboy, bets $615, collects $1,230, net $615 It was a well played game, me getting away with the bluff made the difference. Good luck to the Degenerates the rest of the year.

Winning Team: BroccoliWinning Player: RneStnCowboyLosing Team: The DegeneratesLosing Players: seacucumber0Time of match: 29 min.The match started very passively as I believe neither of us were catching cards. A lot of bet/folding post flop. The first big hand was raised by seacucumber and called by myself with Q10d. The flop came Ace high with 2 spades. seacucumber made a small bet and I called. The turn brought a 3rd spade and seacucumber bet 100. I check raised to 300 and he called. The river brought a 4th spade and I bet 300. Seacucumber thought for a while and folded.After that hand I held a decent chip lead and he pretty much stayed in the 500-800 range until the last hand:Seat 3: seacucumber0 ($615 in chips) Seat 8: RneStnCowboy ($2,385 in chips) ANTES/BLINDSRneStnCowboy posts blind ($15), seacucumber0 posts blind ($30).PRE-FLOPRneStnCowboy bets $60, seacucumber0 bets $585 and is all-in, RneStnCowboy calls $540.FLOP [board cards 8C,5S,8S ]TURN [board cards 8C,5S,8S,QD ]RIVER [board cards 8C,5S,8S,QD,4C ]SHOWDOWNseacucumber0 shows [ 2D,AD ]RneStnCowboy shows [ 6D,6S ]RneStnCowboy wins $1,230. SUMMARYDealer: RneStnCowboyPot: $1,230seacucumber0, loses $615RneStnCowboy, bets $615, collects $1,230, net $615 It was a well played game, me getting away with the bluff made the difference. Good luck to the Degenerates the rest of the year.
GG and well played Cowboy.