i think this is good news....

There is no doubt that if not this year, next party/stars etc. will have satellites to the 50k HORSE tourney. i think that means the major sites besides FT will soon spread horse at least for the WSOP. online mixed games may be the new fad. discuss

I enjoy playing a little HORSE on FTP even though I suck at most of the games. I'm not sure I like the idea of satellites to the 50k buy-in event though. I like the idea of that being an event the general public doesn't play in and we crown a true champion from among the best of the best.

I liked Daniel sunglasses on high stakes poker.   Discuss.
rude. this is topical.
ignore him...hes an idiot.
i'm realizing hes about 15...looks like he won't get anymore replies from me. enjoy a passage from his blog...My mom and her husband were talking about taking out the trash so they asked me if I had done it yet. I said no. Then her husband (not my father) said that I needed to take my trash out and that it "was my chores !! " . What a dick. Redpill doesn't do chores. Redpill eats and sleeps and jerks off and has fun. Are there any females that read my blog? If so, in comments, please state how often you masturbate. Thanks.
I enjoy playing a little HORSE on FTP even though I suck at most of the games.  I'm not sure I like the idea of satellites to the 50k buy-in event though.  I like the idea of that being an event the general public doesn't play in and we crown a true champion from among the best of the best.
meh50k is enough to keep away tourists. and online guys have to be good to win a MTT. even still, ALL pros enjoy dead money in theiir tourney's ,esp for 50kPS. i was chatting with erik seidel while playing o8. he said he may not even play the event. 50k is a lot. right now th TOC crowns the best, as lame as that is. after all this ramblin im just saying horse is the best way to show your chops and i'm happy it'll be online soon.
rude. this is topical.
ignore him...hes an idiot.
i'm realizing hes about 15...looks like he won't get anymore replies from me. enjoy a passage from his blog...My mom and her husband were talking about taking out the trash so they asked me if I had done it yet. I said no. Then her husband (not my father) said that I needed to take my trash out and that it "was my chores !! " . What a dick. Redpill doesn't do chores. Redpill eats and sleeps and jerks off and has fun. Are there any females that read my blog? If so, in comments, please state how often you censored. Thanks.
lolll...poor guy...

There is nothing to stop online sites from offering NLHE tourney as qualifiers to the HORSE event. Party has done this with it's PPM, which is a limit tourney (players can qualify playing no-limit).

I know FT holds HORSE tournaments every so often, but what I'd like to know is if there is ever any mixed game cash games that go on at any sites?

I LIKE THAT STACKS OF CASH ON HIGH STAKES POKER LAST NIGHTDISCUSS !!OPS.... caps!i wouldlove to get into mixed games...might be fun
I LIKE THAT STACKS OF CASH ON HIGH STAKES POKER LAST NIGHTDISCUSS !!OPS.... caps!i wouldlove to get into mixed games...might be fun
You would only play so you could gaze into DN's eyes

Would this be the new main event? Biggest buyin and widest skillset required to win.