ub million dollar tourny

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very touf table jackson.. lets hope it breaks soon. GL
hahahahaaaaaaahhahahahahahahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaaa
Very touf table jackson.. lets hope it breaks soon. GL
I actually respect/fear colson more then I do the other two, and they are more accomplished. Bigler is very agg and already short, while Peter I've played with enough on Stars to feel comfortable with. Patrick
Colson is a great survivor and extremely tricky - Pete is usually not so touf early on  - he is a master of the end game - if he cracks near the end with a good stack - he always does wonders
Heh just ask mecoble about Colson's survival tactics. :-)Agreed regarding Pete.Patrick

well, im out already, 1500 chips left, kk in small blind 15 -30 blinds,, limped aaround like 7 callers, so I raise it to 200, call fold, guy with 350 chips goes all in, wont let me raise just call, so I call, then utg calls, flop 7 4 3, pretty harmless unless they flop a set, I push all in with a bet smaller then the pot size. call.. he has 77 other guy has 33,,,, so I need a king, which didnt come, and get this the guy with the 350 hits quads on river.... sometiems I really do wonder about online poker hehe...gg gl all