Since Travis isn't DN's assistant anymore...

Do I need to e-mail somebody else about this now? I already e-mailed Travis about it on December 10th, but I'm not sure if anything was done yet since he isn't DN's assistant any more.I knocked DN out in a tourny where he said whomever knocked him out would get an autographed FCP hat. I also took first in the tournament, and he said first would get a FCP chip set. Here's the link to a thread about that tourny:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...1036&highlight=I also took first in another one that same day that DN started, but I wasn't sure if there was any prize for it... Just in case, I origianly e-mailed Travis about that one too.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...er=asc&start=40And if I'm supposed to e-mail the new assistant, what is the e-mail?And in case you were going to say it, I've already PM'ed DNA to no avail.Thanks!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

with the ammount of things he has gave away....it will take timei'm sure you will get it
I know that I will get it. I just want to make sure nothing got lost because of the change in assistants. I'm not worried about anything on DN's end, it's Travis' end that I'm worried about.

Daniel has been out of town alot and with his current road trip he is unavailable to autograph stuff. When he gets back in town he'll be taking care of everyone he owes an autographed hat or item too. You can send an email or pm to either DN or Chris from the FCP business team as a reminder. Daniel has a new assistant named Patty ( I believe), who is handling things now.

Daniel has been out of town alot and with his current road trip he is unavailable to autograph stuff. When he gets back in town he'll be taking care of everyone he owes an autographed hat or item too. You can send an email or pm to either DN or Chris from the FCP business team as a reminder. Daniel has a new assistant named Patty ( I believe), who is handling things now.
DO you know if Travis got fired, or is just working on other things for DN now?

I have hired a new assistant named Patty and she is "on the ball" as they say. Travis left several loose ends untied and we are trying to them up. For now, you can e-mail daniel@fullcontactpoker.com with your information and Patty will get right on it.

I have hired a new assistant named Patty and she is "on the ball" as they say.  Travis left several loose ends untied and we are trying to them up.  For now, you can e-mail daniel@fullcontactpoker.com with your information and Patty will get right on it.
I'll take that as a big "no comment" on the fired thing. I hope in my own small way I contributed to Travis's dismissal. I really thought his ignoring all the WSOP winner's emails was crappy.So on another topic, when are you announcing you're going to be in the 60 millon dollar tourniment, DN? :wink:
I have hired a new assistant named Patty and she is "on the ball" as they say.  Travis left several loose ends untied and we are trying to them up.  For now, you can e-mail daniel@fullcontactpoker.com with your information and Patty will get right on it.
Thank You very much Daniel, I will do that.
I just went back a reread your original post. Is there anything you haven't won from Daniel yet? Next are you getting his car or maybe Mushu?
i can send you an autographed hat
I'd love one, but my head's to big for base ball hats. You'd have to special order a size 8 and 1/4
wow, I thought I had a big head with an 8... nhsmooth
I just went back a reread your original post. Is there anything you haven't won from Daniel yet? Next are you getting his car or maybe Mushu?
lol, well... I don't have a t-shirt yet (but I will be getting a DN Hockey Jersey from the Negreanu Open)... maybe I'll go for the car some other time...
i can send you an autographed hat
I'd love one, but my head's to big for base ball hats. You'd have to special order a size 8 and 1/4
Are you kidding me?I'm 7 3/8, and I thought it was ginormous. My God, man.
No offense DD, but how much of that is hair ?
I have hired a new assistant named Patty and she is "on the ball" as they say. Travis left several loose ends untied and we are trying to them up. For now, you can e-mail daniel@fullcontactpoker.com with your information and Patty will get right on it.
If Patty ever decides to go AWOL, Im your man. Free golf lessons included. Im sick of these hurricanes.