• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

www.jaysonweber.comthis page has several blogs from ppl on this site.www.thepokerchronicles.comone of my favs

exerpt from theredpill's blog. I really need to bookmark this thing. I was just laughing so hard at work with this one.Some of you know that I used to deliver pizzas . Well, this one girl started getting really friendly with me. She kept telling me how she was going to take a bath when she got home. She was overweight , though so it didn't get me hard or anything.

exerpt from theredpill's blog. I really need to bookmark this thing. I was just laughing so hard at work with this one.Some of you know that I used to deliver pizzas . Well, this one girl started getting really friendly with me. She kept telling me how she was going to take a bath when she got home. She was overweight , though so it didn't get me hard or anything.
That entire post was pure gold.For a quick laugh every time you read his blog, please see the top right corner under "about me"...great quote and perfect for him.

Started mine not long ago. For some reason I can't update my sig with it, but it's in the location part.Feel free to leave comments, I'm not as easily offended as some people on here...lol<---------------------------------------------------

See Sig...

• 4 weeks later...