Reads: Villian 1 is a passive donkey. He makes every play in the book that fits his description, he makes big calls with draws, his made hands are very easy to pick up, and he loves to bluff at the river when checked to on a big pot. Villian 1 and Hero have a history, Hero has picked off some of his bluffs, and Villian has caught on the river to suck out on Hero. Villian 2 is decent, older man. In the past, he has folded top pair after an opponent continues aggression to the river. Hero is keeping this read in mind.My image: I played TAG at the beginning of my session, but I've been card dead so i've raised some pots PF with marginal hands and folded postflop after not hitting.My cards: KJhhEffective stacks: Villian 1: $250- Villian 2: $250- Hero: $ 300-Preflop: Couple of limpers, Villian 2 limps, Hero raises to $12, Villian 1 calls $12, Villian 2 calls $12.Flop: Qh, 10h, 6sVillian 1 checks, Villian 2 checks, Hero bets $15, Villian 1 calls $15, Villian 2 calls $15.Turn: 2xVillian 1 checks, Villian 2 checks, Hero ?I want to know if we're betting to bloat the pot when we hit (but still semi-bluffing and happy to take down the pot), or checking behind for the free card.

I was going to write something smart, but if it is 1/2 live against at least one call station moron and a nit, just check a take the free card. The best cards for you are the straights. Either way lead the river when you hit for like 2/3 the pot and check when you don't. Don't get raised off of this sucker.

Your flop bet sucks...Its about a 40 dollar pot on the flop and you bet just over a 1/3rd of it...Make it 30 or 35 on the flop and go from thereAlso I'm not a huge fan of your preflop raise..I would juice it a little more, as usually a raise of 12 bucks is a standard opening raise at 1/2..Since there are already 3? limpers, if your going to raise, make it like 18..

Your flop bet sucks...Its about a 40 dollar pot on the flop and you bet just over a 1/3rd of it...Make it 30 or 35 on the flop and go from thereAlso I'm not a huge fan of your preflop raise..I would juice it a little more, as usually a raise of 12 bucks is a standard opening raise at 1/2..Since there are already 3? limpers, if your going to raise, make it like 18..
Yea, the flop bet was weak. I think the preflop raise size is standard, i don't think we want to commit alot of money preflop with K high when we still have pple left to act, but i can see where we want to make the limpers pay a little more for their limps.I just had so many outs with this hand. I didn't know what to do on the turn. But the hand will go to a showdown, and i'll post results later.

something i noticed that's consistent throughout all 3 hands you posted - you need to play the flop a little harder.one hand you didn't bet at all with TPTK.this hand and one other hand, you bet less than 1/2 the pot.aim for closer to 2/3.on this hand, i'd say go ahead and full pot it. you've likely got >50% equity in this pot right now on the flop, so this is where you should be pumping the chips in.if you get called by the super bad villain, check behind. if you get called only by the villain who can fold TP, then bet again.since you got called by both with your flop bet, like NoBBiR said, check behind. our equity on the turn shrunk to ~2-1 against. it's still break-even to bet here even if you don't fold the super bad villain, but only if you can find a fold on the river even if you hit a K. which, given stack sizes and the amount of $ that would be in the pot in that scenario, i'm not sure you can do.

I always have that second in these hands where I think..damn I have so many outs why just end this on the flop...The reason is you actually have k high. and when it hits the turn you can't fade a hard re raise w/ this hand so you have to check behind.Check raise the hell out of this flop or lead it hard. Don't weak lead it. Take this pot down.

Turn: 2xBoard: Qh, 10h, 6sVillian 1 checks, Villian 2 checks, Hero bets $25, Villian 1 looks at cards, then board, and takes his time throwing out $ 25. Villian 2 calls $25 after some pause.River: JdBoth Villians check. Hero bets $60.