just checking up here... SORRY!!! something's wrong w/ either my iexplorer.exe or w/ flop turn river... every time i try to convert the shyt doesn't post... so i posted it on ph.org http://www.pokerhand.org/?1682534this is a standard fold, correct?the only thing i could think was he was trying to hit & run w/ AA & a stupid donk shove... but i've seen donks do this w/ 88 before... so i was kinda on the fence about this & was wondering for future reference... i actually used most of my time bank to think about this... oh yeah, fwiw i've got 2 hands on him in my entire PT database (as small as that still is) & never seen him before... he bought in w/ 40bbz.... so yeah, no reads obv

so yeah, no reads obv
This is why I hate shorties. He could be doing this with fours. I said just the other day that I loathe giving them action. I really do. I might fold and chat at him, "I might give you action if you buy a full buy in and do that."This shiite is just another reason I really don't play cash games on the net any more.

yeah... all these things ran through my mind which is why it took so long for me to think it through...i just thought about it like well, if he does have A K / TT or something... i dont really mind, i'm a stronger player & i can def find more / other / better spots to take his money... i know this isn't a tourney & it's either +EV or it's not, but i just dislike shipping my stack in PF almost regardless of what i hold... and i didn't think JJ was quite strong enough to justify a call here... strangely, i'd have probably done it w/ QQ... then again that would have probably been an even harder decision for me...not to mention i'm still technically racing vs AQo& fwiw mt... i too loathe the fuccin shorties...& once in a while i also lament my distaste "maybe if you fuccin had anything worth winning"fuccers

I think I'd fold without a read, there just isn't a reason to bother with calling unless you know the player is willing to do this with less than AQs, AKo, AKs, and JJ+.

there just isn't a reason to bother
that's what i figured, & wanted to make sure everyone else was on the same page... i run into these spots more often than i like (which IS one major thing that sux about online vs live) where i have strong but still marginal holdings vs someone who only bought in w/ 30 BBz who just shoved 2x the size of the pot... btw, those british laws are fuccin unbelieveable...
Why would you be upset with them running? I'd rather them run and have the seat filled by a full stack anyways.
Because then that's someone else's money. You don't want that. You want your own money back. It's personal. He stole from you.
100% call vs a shortie, you will see as little as A rag here
I don't really think that's necessarily true. You'll see Ax here pretty rarely, but I think most of the time the guy is going to have a hand where we're flipping or crushed. Without a read, I'd fold, with some PT stats or whatever, then I may call.

i think it starts with what you think his range is. has he shown down anything but good hands? does he look like he's stealing a bunch? has he shoved before?i think because he's so short i'd call, see AK or <JJ pretty often, but i'd be pretty sure im gonna get sucked out on anyway