Jj On 1-over And A Heart Draw Flop

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (9 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: ITH Forums)saw flop|saw showdownMP2 ($8.65)MP3 ($12)Hero ($11.75)Button ($9.65)SB ($3.95)BB ($9.25)UTG ($4.35)UTG+1 ($28.90)MP1 ($8.25)Preflop: Hero is CO with :D, :D. UTG raises to $0.35, 4 folds, Hero raises to $0.9, 2 folds, BB calls $0.80, UTG folds.Flop: ($2.20) :D, :club:, :D(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $1.25, BB folds.Final Pot: $2.20I'm never sure how to play these with 3 players. UTG c-bet 100% of flops so I didn't want him in the hand without first making him tell me it was pretty strong. I know the raise is small but in my experience the smaller raise means AA or KK and the larger ones mean "I have JJ and I'm scared of a flop." Thoughts on this?BB has been a typical .05/.10 player but a little tighter.

pretty good, gotta bully with jacks, he prolly put u on a set, and you didn't want a possible flush. He prolly had middle pair
Uh. What?
I raise it to $1.1-$1.2 preflop.Cbet is pretty much manditory.
Yup.

Umm, if you're gonna raise an UTG raiser with JJ, which wouldn't always necessarily be my choice (thought here's nothing wrong with it, just player dependant) then you need to raise more.Also, bet more strongly on that flop. Standard.