I sure get my stack in constantlyno readsFull Tilt Pot-Limit Omaha, $0.05 BB (5 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (Button) ($9.36)SB ($5.24)BB ($6.78)UTG ($12.37)MP ($9.66)Preflop: Hero is Button with A :club:, J :3h, 6 :qh, 10 :ts1 fold, MP bets $0.10, Hero calls $0.10, SB calls $0.08, 1 foldFlop: ($0.35) J :5c, 6 :4h, 7 :jh(3 players)SB checks, MP checks, Hero bets $0.25, SB calls $0.25, 1 foldTurn: ($0.85) A :D(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $0.60, SB raises to $2.65, Hero raises to $8.80, SB calls $2.24 (All-In)

card removal is the ONLY reason i kind of agree with this, but this hand kind of made me just go MMMMEEEHHHH!!!! i mean top 2 and a medium flush draw is kind of ok, but we are walking a very fine line with no folding equity to be honest. im not sure what else can be done, so i say meeehhh! and let me think about it.franky im not sure what river too root for, he has a made hand we have outs, he has a draw we have a bluff catcher, he has both we are crushed,... thin but maybe right,...

what range do you assign him ?
thats my problem im having, sets, flush draws, combo st8 and flush draws, and if you are really unlucky, set and a better flush draw. kind of all over the place to be honest, which is why im loving card removal but it makes it hard to judge imo,.. could be leaning more to the draws and combos bc of that