Aqs Facing A Shove On The Ft Bubble

feral_cow_icon.gifbeware the feral cow packs. they hunger.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em t6000/t12000 ante t1,500 - 5 playersButton: t247,981 SB: t187,650 BB: t214,823 (Hero)UTG: t871,748 CO: t497,315 Preflop: (t18,005) Hero is BB with :ts:club: (5 players)UTG folds, CO raises to t24,000, Button raises to t246,481, and is all in, SB folds, Hero ???

im fine with hand 1. you could mayyyybe check the turn on hand one, but void of reads i would be bet folding. and maybe betting slightly bigger to not give away we are bet folding. depends on how the game has gone so far a little. but in a vacuum fine.hand 2, just dont call OOP preflop unless you have some metagame play in mind. i just hate calling OOP pre for the most part like 90% of all spots. sometimes good but most the time no bueno

wow i agree i mean i think preflop is a bit spewy but you can problby play around with icm numbers and call i mean we're probably flipping and way ahead sometimes i don't know tough spot.
omg didnt you even read past preflop on hand 2?? i would be playing the hand so differently. checking the flop is the only thing we have that is the same tbh. c/r isnt terrible on the flop tbh. def pot control the turn. river as played isnt bad, but i think its thin this early to be getting it in with top nothing kicker. i would prefer to have some metagame set up b4 im trying to rep a busted st8 draw and try to induce a hero call.

i would shove. with the shorty in the hand everyone will be extra tight given him. and the effective stacks are all so short that we gain a decent amount by pushing and taking down the blinds and antes. you add 30% to your stack by shoving and taking it down. and the shortie is so short that we expect to be ahead of his range when he calls. this would be way different if someone could call you light, but the ranges given the stacks i think it is a good push.do you have sng wizard? plug it into there. if not im sure someone else does.

I don't hate the 3-bet size because it probably accomplishes the goal of weeding out the stone could first in bluffs but because 3 peels the turn, a none scary card because I don't put him on A3 suited or 33 I think a probe bet looks like some sort of K and probably wins the pot if he was drawing to a flush and could insure a check behind if the flush misses. Also, the river bet was kind of small because it just looks like a weak play so that leads me to think villian was just punishing what he saw a weak attempt at winning the hand. IDK weird hand would love to know what villian truly had.

I don't hate the 3-bet size because it probably accomplishes the goal of weeding out the stone could first in bluffs but because 3 peels the turn, a none scary card because I don't put him on A3 suited or 33 I think a probe bet looks like some sort of K and probably wins the pot if he was drawing to a flush and could insure a check behind if the flush misses. Also, the river bet was kind of small because it just looks like a weak play so that leads me to think villian was just punishing what he saw a weak attempt at winning the hand. IDK weird hand would love to know what villian truly had.
good point. i just got sucked in that giving me 10:1 to call probably was weak and my A high was likely good thou
good point. i just got sucked in that giving me 10:1 to call probably was weak and my A high was likely good thou
I sorry maybe because I have never played more that 8 sng's I just can't how 12 tables unless you have a poker tracker ace hud you are able to play well. Do you play long ball or small ball because I would assume that you would play longer ball and that would leave a lot of room for variance so idk you should probably cut down on the number of tables and use standard BRM schemes. I have found 4 tables to be hard to catch truly everything, maybe I am a donk but 12 just sounds kind of crazy. I mean say it out loud to yourself,... 12 tables!!!!!! Good luck thou, some people can just truly do it and more power to you if you can.
I sorry maybe because I have never played more that 8 sng's I just can't how 12 tables unless you have a poker tracker ace hud you are able to play well. Do you play long ball or small ball because I would assume that you would play longer ball and that would leave a lot of room for variance so idk you should probably cut down on the number of tables and use standard BRM schemes. I have found 4 tables to be hard to catch truly everything, maybe I am a donk but 12 just sounds kind of crazy. I mean say it out loud to yourself,... 12 tables!!!!!! Good luck thou, some people can just truly do it and more power to you if you can.
sucks i was in 3 sngs and a rebuy! gay as crap! they better refund me or im pulling everything off and going to stars! doesn't even try and connect, insta "sorry, unable to connect" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im kind of mad, i hope they are all done and i get a refund, im kind of steaming now, sent a email to support@fulltiltpoker.net. Will they refund me, this happened like a year ago on absolute and i got my money back so i hope they do too, or i just know phil ivey has decided to take 10 million off and it is causing fulltilt to have a meltdown!

kinda a very tight fold pre, but it may or may not be right (leaning toward fold i guess). i probably see the flop with it and hope villain was squeezing light, kinda weak/ leakish, but it is somewhat defendable. The oop vs. a squeeze and pricing in more calls with a marginal drawing hand is very messy. i think i miss my fold button and hit call thou, kinda pissed of that i did.as for rake my blind, uhm no we are too deep to really shove that flop and get more or less any value imo. unless we win the lottery and villain has a flush draw, but in a $12 we dont get that enough

kinda a very tight fold pre, but it may or may not be right (leaning toward fold i guess). i probably see the flop with it and hope villain was squeezing light, kinda weak/ leakish, but it is somewhat defendable. The oop vs. a squeeze and pricing in more calls with a marginal drawing hand is very messy. i think i miss my fold button and hit call thou, kinda pissed of that i did.as for rake my blind, uhm no we are too deep to really shove that flop and get more or less any value imo. unless we win the lottery and villain has a flush draw, but in a $12 we dont get that enough
89120517042f07f61b4ac8.jpg
100000000000000000000000000% agree. flat. dont cash the fish away idk if im calling turn, but your line up to the river does look like a draw for the most part so you really could rep a busted flush here tbh. i dont mind it. i would however take a second and not shove instantly. give a good 3 second pause, which i honestly think is half way important. make it seem like your thinking about if you can make him fold.plus i doubt he pots river weak imo.

xz

im fine with hand 1. you could mayyyybe check the turn on hand one, but void of reads i would be bet folding. and maybe betting slightly bigger to not give away we are bet folding. depends on how the game has gone so far a little. but in a vacuum fine.hand 2, just dont call OOP preflop unless you have some metagame play in mind. i just hate calling OOP pre for the most part like 90% of all spots. sometimes good but most the time no bueno
Winner

bump for more opinions what do you guys think this might be +ev but idk i'd be interested to see what other people have to say i could run icm calcs but meh maybe someone else can and tell me if this hand is good or not cmon people

bump for more opinions what do you guys think this might be +ev but idk i'd be interested to see what other people have to say i could run icm calcs but meh maybe someone else can and tell me if this hand is good or not cmon people
i mean i think this is an easy spot to jam because i mean we're probably and i mean there's alot of dead money to pick up in the pot idk it's still a tought spot but i mean i like gambling so i mean i call.
i mean i think this is an easy spot to jam because i mean we're probably and i mean there's alot of dead money to pick up in the pot idk it's still a tought spot but i mean i like gambling so i mean i call.
agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
its easy to just say "agree" or "haha" to stuff other people type, its a completely different thing to type out your own thought processes as to why you believe what you believelike you had 2 hours to reply to my post and just wait for someone who knows what they're talking about to say something you can just tag an agree on, its ridiculous
its easy to just say "agree" or "haha" to stuff other people type, its a completely different thing to type out your own thought processes as to why you believe what you believelike you had 2 hours to reply to my post and just wait for someone who knows what they're talking about to say something you can just tag an agree on, its ridiculous
HAHA!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL