Who Ya Got?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. That means who do you think is going to win

• Colts
    • Saints

I'm sure there are times when a Poll Title is actually useful but this is not the time nor the place and fyi right after improper or lack of spaces in between words, that's a major pet peeve of mine (talking about things which aren't quite in the right place to be discussed (and generally getting off-topic (so as you can see, I'm a masochist (in both my behaviour and in that I lounge around in the off-topic forum (most notably the GENERAL off-topic forum))))Colts BY TEN

My heart wants Drew Brees and the Saints to win in a shootout.My head wants Peyton Manning to win so we can just avoid any asshat arguments that he's not one of the best QB's ever because he only has one Super Bowl win.I feel like the only way I "lose" is if the Colts win a defensive struggle where Manning plays poorly. That would be a pretty sucky Super Bowl.I think the Colts will win with both teams in the 30's.

I think one of the pleasant surprises of the build-up/hype this year has to be that I haven't heard "Who Dat" nearly as much as I feared I would. But I have had a few nightmares where I'm trying to run away from Dwight Freeney's ankle but just can't get my legs to work right.

I think one of the pleasant surprises of the build-up/hype this year has to be that I haven't heard "Who Dat" nearly as much as I feared I would. But I have had a few nightmares where I'm trying to run away from Dwight Freeney's ankle but just can't get my legs to work right.
Heh. I did enjoy the "NFL is trying to ban the non-licensed use of the phrase 'who dat'" subplot. I like that amidst all the feel-good stories of New Orleans, that didn't stop the NFL from trying to maintain their rightful title as the No Fun League.
Colts 35 --- Saints 24Peyton Manning is AWESOME.
I know your playoff run has been pretty good, but I think your off a bit on this one.28-17 Colts. (I've got the under)
I think one of the pleasant surprises of the build-up/hype this year has to be that I haven't heard "Who Dat" nearly as much as I feared I would.
As a Falcons fan living here in Louisiana, I can assure you that I've heard it enough.
I think one of the pleasant surprises of the build-up/hype this year has to be that I haven't heard "Who Dat" nearly as much as I feared I would.
Well, in Miami, you cannot walk ten feet on South Beach without hearing it. Saints fans outnumber Colts fans about 3 to 1 from what I see down here (though the rumor is that most of the cheapo Colts fans are staying in West Broward County to save money so that might be skewing things).

Wow. Payton is coaching a great game. ...and these are the WORST SB Commercials ever.Just when I think they can't get any more stupid......they play the Taco Bell ad with Barkley......then that Doritos ad......and so on...

Wow. Payton is coaching a great game. ...and these are the WORST SB Commercials ever.Just when I think they can't get any more stupid......they play the Taco Bell ad with Barkley......then that Doritos ad......and so on...
Yeah I think they were pretty uninspired. The Etrade baby commercials and the internet question/sumo wrestling commercials were the best that I recall.Charles Barkley, Worst. SuperBowl. Commercial. Ever.

Sean Payton won this game.Also, I'm proud that I was one of only 3 people that voted for the Saints in this poll.Also, the Budweiser commercial with the horse and the longhorn was the worst Bud commercial ever.

Sean Payton won this game.Also, I'm proud that I was one of only 3 people that voted for the Saints in this poll.Also, the Budweiser commercial with the horse and the longhorn was the worst Bud commercial ever.
I didn't vote in the poll, but i bet on the saints, does that count?
32/39 288 yards, 114 QB rating. Jesus.
He's no Kurt Warner, that's for sure.

Brees is accurate. Pierre Thomas ran hard all game.That was the best scrum for a loose ball I've ever seen (great call for onside kick too). I'd put most of the blame for the interception on Wayne. And he dropped the 4th down pass too. Good job, Reggie Wayne.After the Saints went up 24-17, I was about 99% sure the Colts would answer.I already heard some clowns on ESPN questioning Peyton Manning's status as the top QB. "Well Ben Roethlisberger has two Super Bowl wins." Screw you, you ESPN clowns.That's what stood out the most to me.Oh yeah, the commercials were completely forgettable. Has anyone ever actually gone to godaddy to see the rest of their ads?