50 replies to this topic

#21 bmwguy525

bmwguy525

FCPPC Founder

• Members
  • 1,485 posts
  • Interests:Poker, writing, golfing

Posted 10 June 2005 - 12:22 PM

Hey I got an idea!! Let's all guess how long it will take for this retarded post to be deleted!!!!YAAAAYY!!!!*sigh* :?
Founder of the old Order, the FCPPC.
--My Blog--

#22 Dirtydutch

Dirtydutch

'Skatez

• Members
  • 12,839 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 12:26 PM

dna4ever said:

KidKanuck said:

LAPoker said:

karr2242 said:

Well, they will be burnt discs so....I'm not really up on the region thing...sorry...Region 1 will obviously be fine...Sorry if i couldnt help any more...
BOOTLEGGING SCUM! Hey you aren't very bright are you. I would guess that since this is a widely viewed site, that this post might get back to someone at ESPN, that might care. Hell they might even order them from you, that way they will have evidence for your trial. Good luck, and say hi to Bubba for me.
probably not a great idea advertising fair enough...however unless you have never taped a song to a blank audio tape, used a service like the old Napster, taped a game on VHS and gave it to someone else, installed software that you did not purchase, etc. I 'd say you are a bit overly bent outta shape and a bit of a hypocrite.KK
Not that any form of piracy is ok, but big difference of taping a song to a blank tape and profitting by selling copyrighted material.
Even that of the high seas?

#23 KidKanuck

KidKanuck

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 12:26 PM

bmwguy525 said:

KidKanuck said:

LAPoker said:

karr2242 said:

Well, they will be burnt discs so....I'm not really up on the region thing...sorry...Region 1 will obviously be fine...Sorry if i couldnt help any more...
BOOTLEGGING SCUM! Hey you aren't very bright are you. I would guess that since this is a widely viewed site, that this post might get back to someone at ESPN, that might care. Hell they might even order them from you, that way they will have evidence for your trial. Good luck, and say hi to Bubba for me.
probably not a great idea advertising fair enough...however unless you have never taped a song to a blank audio tape, used a service like the old Napster, taped a game on VHS and gave it to someone else, installed software that you did not purchase, etc. I 'd say you are a bit overly bent outta shape and a bit of a hypocrite.KK
WEH! WEH! WEH! IDIOT ALERT. IDIOT ALERT.That's why copyright laws don't prohibit personal use. They DO however prohibit any form of resale or distribution with intent of profit. Be smart about a subject before you speak out next time. What he's doing is 1.) illegal, and 2.) idiotic for publicly posting it on a forum.
easy trigger.Have you ever taped a song for a friend? have you ever taped a Monday Night Football game for a friend? have you ever installed software that you did not buy?...that is tecnically illegal...yes generally accepted...but still illegal. would the punishment be less than selling DVDs probably so but it is still Bullsh!t to come of all holier than thou on the guy.BTW have you ever smoked a joint, drank underage, exceeded the speed limit?....I know those are little indescretions...until the car you are driving in those situations kill some f@$king kid....then bootlegging DVD's doesn't seem so bad.my point is only and was only that it is hypocritically to jump on the guy for doing something admittedly foolish when ever GODD@MN person on this planet has done something similarily foolish at one time or another.I am not condoning bootlegging DVD's, but if I want to buy them from the guy...far be it for you to suggest that I am wrong to do so you self righteous pr!ck...and fcuk you and the saintly white horse you rode in on.

#24 iowa's finest

iowa's finest

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 12:27 PM

PokerFan said:

Your a complete MORON. Your dumba.ss would think different if you owned the rights....
i think the people who own the rights probly have enough money to sustain a high quality of living so i doubt it hurts them to much if a couple people buy a bootleg dvdif the do care then fu ck them cause there allready rich and thats just being plain greedy

#25 KidKanuck

KidKanuck

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 12:35 PM

PokerFan said:

no doubt accept a certain level of bootlegging to create and sustain brand awareness particularily in those target segements of society like college students, broke asses like myself etc. that will not be exposed to the DVDs otherwise, because they won't buy them as they can't justify the expense.  Your a complete MORON. Your dumba.ss would think different if you owned the rights....
The marketing principle is sound.remember the Napster case?remember the entire industry did not agree on whether Napster was bad or good for the industry?do you know why that was?it is because many artists accepted the free exposure over royalties to create awareness of thier music most of which were smaller bands trying to build a fan base.In the case of the WSOP...thier competion are industries like NFL, MLB, NBA, etc. thus they are the smaller "bands" in this marketing equationdo you now get the principle.

#26 karr2242

karr2242

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 01:47 PM

You are all right...I'm terribly sorry. I'm am sooooooooo stupid sometimes it blows my mind. These dvds are not for sale any longer :twisted: I love the hypocrites in this ****in place. The majority of people are cool, but then you get these clowns who flame on eveything. It's not bad enough almost every person in this joint owns probably 100 burned cd's..shit probably half of you have one in now. So once again, since I do not have the copyrights to said dvd's they are not for sale. EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS :twisted: SK

#27 karr2242

karr2242

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 01:58 PM

For any Binions, Harrah's, or ESPN people reading this, I repeat: The DVD's are NOT FOR SALE.If you have any questions about my NON-SELLING, email me.

#28 karr2242

karr2242

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 02:12 PM

oh yeah, i forgot.....Keep flaming you ****in clowns. I thrive off it.

#29 PokerFan

PokerFan

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 02:24 PM

Will you thrive off of it from JAIL????

#30 karr2242

karr2242

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 02:33 PM

See 2 posts above LA Poker...you assmunch

#31 bmwguy525

bmwguy525

FCPPC Founder

• Members
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 02:37 PM

Hey I got an idea!! Let's all guess how long it will take for this retarded post to be deleted!!!! YAAAAYY!!!! *sigh* :?
--My Blog--

#32 Patricnz

Patricnz

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 03:22 PM

never mind these idiots hiding behind a computer screen preeching about how stupid and illegal it is some guy is selling a few dvd's to people that otherwise couldn't get hold of them like me...hes taking the risk to sell them...so he should at least make some profit of them all these episodes are avaliable on bit torrent sites anyway so copyright violation officers wouldnt bother trying to crack down on one guy they would most likely go target a bit torrent site or whatever...it may have not been the smartest idea posting this..but he will most likely never get caught so stop talking bullshit about how stupid he was for posting it

#33 bmwguy525

bmwguy525

FCPPC Founder

• Members
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 03:43 PM

Admin? Admin are you there?? We love you admin. Delete this post man.....
--My Blog--

#34 karr2242

karr2242

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 04:17 PM

I've been to santa barbara...great place....except for clowns like you

#35 KingAustin

KingAustin

I love Corvettes

• Members
  • 1,907 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Computers, Corvettes
  • Favorite Poker Game:Limit Holdem

Posted 10 June 2005 - 04:33 PM

Patricnz said:

they would most likely go target a bit torrent site or whatever...
They cant do anything about the bit torrent sites since they are only a roadmap to where to download the files. Also the servers are under different copyright laws in other countries, so they can't be touched legally.

#36 karr2242

karr2242

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 05:34 PM

i do not know why this is even a discussion anymore. The DVD's are NOT FOR SALE. It is immoral and illegal and I would do no such thing.8)

#37 PokerFan

PokerFan

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 06:51 PM

Speaking of a.ss, when your in Jail don't pick up the bar of soap..

#38 Marchione

Marchione

brad booth fanboy !

• Members
  • 1,464 posts
  • Interests:i love to eat

Posted 10 June 2005 - 07:45 PM

I have to say i think it "was" a great service he was offering !!come on its not easy getting your hands on those bad boys,.Now i was just wondering for the sake of wondering if these are DVD's or CD-ROM ?? you know ~ just wondering of course. :wink:
~I rake in his stack and punch his ticket on the valuetown express. And its was only one way~

#39 iveyfan30

iveyfan30

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 3,620 posts
  • Interests:poker

Posted 10 June 2005 - 08:03 PM

rapist , killers walking the planet everyday and we are giving this guy a hard time about selling some dvds??? whats with ppl here asking him about jail...like he's gonna get locked up for this ......lot of tight azzes lately on this forum....
Good times for a change
See, the luck I've had
Can make a good man
Turn bad

So please please please
Let me, let me, let me
Let me get what I want
This time

Haven't had a dream in a long time
See, the life I've had
Can make a good man bad

So for once in my life
Let me get what I want
Lord knows, it would be the first time
Lord knows, it would be the first time

#40 karr2242

karr2242

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 10:44 PM

you are very correct iveyfan..people in an uproar about nothing...like I've said they are not for sale...i would NEVER do some so illegal and immoral as I have said over and over now. :evil: By the way, just to satisfy your curiousity Marchione they are dvd's...too bad no one else will ever have mine.....Bootleggers should rot in hell. :!:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users