Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (4 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)BB ($7.45)UTG ($7.10)Hero ($13.20) <------simo8ballBDC30 ($18.50) <--------this is mePreflop: Hero is Button with xx: . (I am actually in SB this hand - have T :D T :D )UTG calls $0.10, 1 fold, BDC30 raises to $0.45, BB calls $0.30, UTG calls $0.30.Flop: ($1.25) 6 :D , J :) , Q :)(3 players)BDC30 checks, BB checks, UTG checks.Turn: ($1.25) 6 :club:(3 players)BDC30 bets $1.2, BB folds, UTG calls $1.20.River: ($3.65) 9 :D(2 players)BDC30?? Lead out, check/call, or check/fold?

I think leading out is a bad idea because there are so few hands that might call us that we can beat and I'm not sure we're going to fold out any marginal hands that are beating us because of the flop check. I think check/folding is best based on UTG being able to call a potsized bet on the turn -- do you really think he'd do this with the naked Ah (or other hearts)? I guess we might be able to rep a flopped flush, but the pot is so small and your opponent could very easily have flopped the nut flush himself.

i wouldn't bet here, there aren't any hands that you beat which pay you, and the only better hand that might fold is a jack...i think i would check, and probably call a river bet from what we hope is the dry Ah

WHAT'S GOING ON HERE ?!?!?!?! :D
I thought I made that clear enough in the OP where I said : SB ($18.50) <--------this is mePreflop: Hero is Button with xx: . (I am actually in SB this hand - have T :D T :club: )but apparently not...
I thought I made that clear enough in the OP where I said : SB ($18.50) <--------this is mePreflop: Hero is Button with xx: . (I am actually in SB this hand - have T :D T :club: )but apparently not...
Sorry, got confused, would've been helpful if you changed SB bets to HERO bets or Hero bets methinks. In light of this new information :D, I'll edit my original post.