Dabears Over Unmentionables

Huskers20 of Dabears over Naismith of Unmentionables.We were able to play. Thanks go out to FCP info ( I believe, for helping out Naismith.)In a 28 minute grueling match Huskers20 still gets the victory.Naismith made a good call on a bluff early that set me down under 1k then he had me worked down to 500. When I got aces and slow played them to double up.Then we got back to even and battled back and forth there for a while. Then the two final hands. i raised pre flop he reraised me i smooth called. flop comes small, he bets 300 i raise to 600 he takes his time and folds. Next hand i get pocket tens. I believe naismith raised a small amount into me i pushed 800 which was all in for him he called w/ Ace eight, turn was an eight to give him a few more outs, but the tens hold.Very well played Naismith and I am glad we were able to.Huskers20Steve

Huskers20 of Dabears over Naismith of Unmentionables.Unfortunately in a forfeit due to despositing issues.Thanks for at least being there and keeping me informed Naismith sorry it didn't get worked out for you.
No problem. I appreciate you waiting. I would've liked to have played you. :club: