looking for a new site

If you want to read a rant of why I'm leaving Bodog, visit my blog. I'm not writing why here.But.I am looking for a new site to play. I've been to: UB/party/empire/ftp/pacific/absolute/pokerroom I've heard about Titan and am thinking of trying that place out. Does anyone play there, or know of good promos it offers. Like rake back...or sign up bonuses...but really rake back?And don't advise rock garden sites. I've played @ plenty of those (UB/FTP - like em' but I want 40%ish to a flop NLHE)Thanks for any info.- Jordan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like party and eurobet.If your interested I can direct you where to get good rakeback at both.
direct me, direct me! and by that i mean censored eurobet!
click on the link to my website DDiabolical, contact me through there.

I'm looking for places with similar postflop play of bodog.bonuses are nice, but im' not a bonus whore. if anything, the below + rake back would be ideal...mehIE: 40%ish to a flop, if not more...- Jordan

I gave that sht the boot and withdrew everything I had on that site also.I played it for 10 minutes the first day they came up with the upgrade and I knew I couldnt take that sht.I thought it was a solid product before.If it aint broke why fix it?
I've given it a week now..and if you read my blog...you'd understand why I'm at wits end with it.it's just bs.and yea, I agree completely with your last line. There was nothing to be fixed in the first place!argh..that place was a gold mine for me...im having withdraw symptons.- Jordan

pokerroom via the betonbet skin can give you up to 40% rakeback (awesome, esp. if you play s/h) depending on how often/how high you play. the 5/10 and 10/20 tables there can get just as good as, if not better than, party's at similar limits, though sometimes during the day they are a bit rockish.

You can play poker on the internet?
I give ur comment here a 1 out of 10You are disappointing me lately
I'm just too deep and funny for you to understand.Like Andy Kaufman in the late stages of his life. Nobody understood his genius.FU, so it was weak, I can't have a bad day?Maybe you are high, or aren't high enough. Either way, lets take a bubble bath together.
FU, so it was weak, I can't have a bad day?Maybe you are high, or aren't high enough. Either way, lets take a bubble bath together.
Wow you need a reach aroundAnd no I'm not high at all. Sir I'm a professional and there is no place for being "high" at work.
I'm just too deep and funny for you to understand.Like Andy Kaufman in the late stages of his life. Nobody understood his genius.FU, so it was weak, I can't have a bad day?Maybe you are high, or aren't high enough. Either way, lets take a bubble bath together.
I'l agree,Krup has been too judgement lately, I thnk its lack of sex thats bringing him down, (some greenday there for the oldschool cats)i on the other hand am considered a modern day renaissance man
I'l agree,Krup has been too judgement lately, I thnk its lack of sex thats bringing him down, (some greenday there for the oldschool cats)i on the other hand am considered a modern day renaissance man
I went to a whore and she said my lifes a boreOn a side note I received a rusty trombone yesterday.

he got his c0ck stuck in his bong. He like dipping his balls in bong water and letting the family pet lick it off and get high.Wow, I really have no comedy agenda today.Hey Matt.someone should say this to me.Hey Champ, why don't you stop talking for a while.

I went to a censored and she said my lifes a boreOn a side note I received a rusty trombone yesterday.
I actually believe the whore was a "he".Which fits right in at fcp.
Heeeerre I come to save the daaaaaaaayyyy!!!!
FYP