Love this show. Don't care which team it is. Really really glad it's back on HBO. Season Premiere is on right now.

Love this show. Don't care which team it is. Really really glad it's back on HBO. Season Premiere is on right now.
I look forward to this show each summer. I just knew that the TE coach would end up disparaging Mizzou when he was picking on Coffman while they were watching film. It was horrifying.The security guard who made Palmer and Ocho Cinco show ID to gain entry to the facility is either clueless or a total douche. Either way I would have been highly annoyed.Also, LOL at the linemen attempting to catch those kickoffs/punts.
The security guard who made Palmer and Ocho Cinco show ID to gain entry to the facility is either clueless or a total douche. Either way I would have been highly annoyed.
Why? She doesn't know who they are and she has a list of people to let in. They wear helmets for a living and she may not know football. And it's not like crazed fans would try to sneak in or anything. Oh wait. In conclusion, you're a moron for thinking she was in the wrong for doing the job she was paid to do. Otherwise, I don't think you're a moron.and yes, the show is very well done and watching some of that stuff takes me back. I love the Oklahoma drill. Used to do it in practice all the time. It really is a test of wills. Those defensive fcks were doing a lot of cheating with the hands to the face.
Why? She doesn't know who they are and she has a list of people to let in. They wear helmets for a living and she may not know football. And it's not like crazed fans would try to sneak in or anything.
In conclusion, you're a moron for thinking she was in the wrong for doing the job she was paid to do.
Yeah, but if you're going to hire someone to keep the area secure, would it not be desirable for that individual to possess the ability to recognize the brightest stars in the organization, at least so she can distinguish them from the countless crazed fans who are constantly trying to infiltrate the premises? And that is if we give her the benefit of the doubt, which i don't, because it seemed to me that she knew exactly who they were and was nevertheless demanding ID just to be a bitch. because that appears to be precisely the type of undesirable personality characteristic that is common among those who tend to gravitate towards positions like cop and security guard, i think it should be discouraged.

You got all of that from the 1 minute clip of her politely asking to see their ID and them asking why? Wow, CSI FCP, you're gonna be our lead investigator

The security guard who made Palmer and Ocho Cinco show ID to gain entry to the facility is either clueless or a total douche. Either way I would have been highly annoyed.
Worse than the guy waking the player up 1.5 hours before he was supposed to be up for practice, then cutting him because they needed to bring someone else into camp, but telling him it was because he had no ability?
Worse than the guy waking the player up 1.5 hours before he was supposed to be up for practice, then cutting him because they needed to bring someone else into camp, but telling him it was because he had no ability?
I was pretty surprised that they did that. Why isn't Lewis taking care of that? Also, that particular guy was being praised constantly... it was a pretty weird deal.
You got all of that from the 1 minute clip of her politely asking to see their ID and them asking why? Wow, CSI FCP, you're gonna be our lead investigator
I thought the interaction with Ocho Cinco made it pretty clear that she knew who he was.
I thought that was terrible. It makes me wonder how the rest of the cuts they show will be handled.
Yeah, but if you're going to hire someone to keep the area secure, would it not be desirable for that individual to possess the ability to recognize the brightest stars in the organization, at least so she can distinguish them from the countless crazed fans who are constantly trying to infiltrate the premises? And that is if we give her the benefit of the doubt, which i don't, because it seemed to me that she knew exactly who they were and was nevertheless demanding ID just to be a bitch. because that appears to be precisely the type of undesirable personality characteristic that is common among those who tend to gravitate towards positions like cop and security guard, i think it should be discouraged.
Child please!

My wife was actually demonstrating a fleeting interest in watching this with me last night until Palmer told his center he needs to start washing his ass more frequently.

• 2 weeks later...
chad ochocinco is awesome. pure awesomeness.the owner and the lady doing the negotiations with andre smith's agent seem like morons.
Andre Smith's agent seems like a black man looking to get paid for life based off of one his friends talents.
Andre Smith's agent seems like a black man looking to get paid for life based off of one his friends talents.
yes, i would agree. i cant imagine what those two said to each other for four and a half hours.
pretty sure that's most agents but yeah, that guy is probably spending a good portion of his clients future bonus on suits, flights and car services. Guess he's looking for Heywerd-Bey money, but hey, the guy was nothing but problems on the combine and his pro day was awful, soooo, all this shouldn't be a surprise to them.Part of me, as a fan (not of the Bengals, but if it was my Fins) says eff him, and make him wait a year, then draft him again and offer him less money, just to spite his ass. I think these kids get swayed by agents and lose sight of how much money it is they'll actually be getting and they aren't negotiating for millions, they are negotiating for pennies, relatively speaking, because the slotting and last years draft dictates the dollars. So sad. I'm not saying he should take less than market value, but at worst, he can take last years 6th deal, add 10% and get it going. It the Bungles won't even do that, then I feel for the kid.The rookie talent show was amusing
furthermore, rey mauluaga in the second round was a god damn steal.
looks to be case, although, anytime something can be edited, I have my doubts, but yeah, eff 40 times, kid is a player
There is no doubt about that.
chad ochocinco is awesome. pure awesomeness.the owner and the lady doing the negotiations with andre smith's agent seem like morons.
The lady is Katie, Mike Brown's (Owner) daughter. She is in line to be the next GM when heretires. The whole office is mostly family. Mike's brother, Katie's husband, etc. I was saying the other day that they would rather win the negotiations than football and nowthat he is signed, Andre Smith came in out of shape and broke his foot. So fitting. So Bungle.
Yes, miracles happen.Oh and the guy cutting the players is Jim Lippencot who is our head of personel for the last 30 years. It also shows the total lack of class we have in cutting players. It sucks futureplayers from college and around the league have seen this as i'm sure it will deter themfrom coming here.There is a guy doing a pretty awesome website, www.whodeyrevolution.com He has been doing all kinds of cool stuff the last few seasons trying to embarass the organization intohiring a GM. One was putting urinal cakes that said, "If it's Brown, flush it down" and his record since being GM/owner, something like 100-188.He just hired a plane to fly over training camp and i'm wondering if Hard Knocks will show it. MikeBrown has the FAA after the pilot which is a joke as well. He got donations and put up billboards all over town as well begging him to hire a GM.I have been to Georgetown many times to watch them practice and the area is just asbeautiful as shown. It is a short jaunt to Lexington and many horse farms and Keeneland racetrack; the greatest place to watch the ponies in the world while getting hammered on Beam.