Spread Limit Questions

I've played live before, but never for any reason other than pure recreation. I built $25 online into 3k and now I want to take it to the local poker room where the game is 2-5-150 spread limit hold 'em. Previous experience in this game would tell me that I can expect players to open for 35-60 dollars preflop and it completely threw me off when I played "for funsies". Trying to make sure this doesn't throw me off again when I'm building and at least maintaining a bankroll, I'm looking for advice and ideas. The questions I'm hoping to get answered are:

1) With at least 3 players going to the flop every time, should I tighten my range? Should I open up my range in late position? Do other players even notice when people play position well in games like these?

2) With preflop openers raising to 40 on a regular basis and usually at least 2 callers, does the 150 max bet per round make my implied pot odds better by way of eventual limitations on bet sizing? For example: Preflop raiser makes it 40, myself and 2 others call. After rake, the pot is still over 150, so the initial bet on the flop will not even be pot-sized and the disparity only widens from there.

3) Should I be looking for limit players trying to play this spread limit game? What I mean is that, I always expect players to call my bets at these levels, but I would expect players who usually play limit to be unsure as to how to bet in a spread limit game, as far as betting draws with the possibility of getting re-raised big and such. I feel like limit players would be aggressive openers and then easily fold to a big raise.

Anything I can gain from this conversation is hugely appreciated. I've been having a tough time trying to learn about spread limit games.

1. Yes, as in all games play position accordingly. Some players pay attention, most don't. 2. Implied odds depend, first expect to pay 150 on the turn, but expect less chance at isolation if you hit. 3. Limit players are great for this game, not aggressive and they call with pot odds on most draws.