I got to meet Doyle shake his hand and get an autograph, what a classy man!walked into his Room in the WSOP area and he was eating, gave me and a friend of mine a shirt and hat and signed it ! :club::D:D:D:):):):club:

I got to meet Doyle shake his hand and get an autograph, what a classy man!walked into his Room in the WSOP area and he was eating, gave me and a friend of mine a shirt and hat and signed it ! :club::D:D:D:):):):club:
he's soooo hot
index_cyndy.jpg
I met her at the wsop expo. Wow was she sweet. Spoke like your friendly neighborhood check out gal at the store, just nothing pretentious about her. Totally real and sweet as a georgia peach, heee HOOOO!flash forward to Helmuth....Walking right behind him, he had his UB "poker brat" hockey jersey on.Someone says as we are walking "is that PHil?" I say no that's not PHil. He turns his head to me and I continue "thats the Poker BRAT!" He just give me a half hearted sneer and never misses a step, off he went. SO full of himself it's beyond ridiculous.G I N O R M O U S ego.