Standard limper in EP, I raise with a big ace in LP. The flop is all rags, so i figure that the EP limper missed. He bets anyway, and I call. The turn is another blank, he bets out again, so I try to raise the turn with a total bluff steal attempt. I get called which I like since it shows a little weakness by the EP limper. The river misses again and the limper checks, so I fire at the pot. I always seem to get called down by middle or bottom pair in this situation. I would love some analysis and help for this situation. I keep getting rocked by A-8 suited on a nine, eight, two rainbow flop. Help plz.

You are not going to get people to fold any pair with a crappy board if you have a loose table image. I went through this same problem, and I admit that it is frustrating, but the only way that you can get people to fold low pairs on a scrap board is if you have a tight table image.If you can't get a tight table image, you have to wait until you actually do pick up a hand and bet it the same way. Then, they will be betting into an overpair or a set, and everyone will quickly start to respect you again.