just introducing myself

Just wanted to take the time to introduce myself to you all, even though I already know and respect most of you. Should be fun discussing strategies and ways to improve my game and maybe help someone else improve their's. Look forward to learning new things from posters such as smasharoo, zimmer, jason weber, suited up, and royal tour as i already know that they all got game.flame away if you want

Just wanted to take the time to introduce myself to you all, even though I already know and respect most of you. Should be fun discussing strategies and ways to improve my game and maybe help someone else improve their's. Look forward to learning new things from posters such as smasharoo, zimmer, tenieght (sp?), suited up, and royal tour as i already know that they all got game.flame away if you want
where's my name in that list, cockboy?:Pwelcome to the forum
I don't know what you've been told, but here we address our post to "DN", and talk about bad beats.
and we openly encourage vulgarity and racism, you dirty asian fuck!:club:
Just wanted to take the time to introduce myself to you all, even though I already know and respect most of you. Should be fun discussing strategies and ways to improve my game and maybe help someone else improve their's. Look forward to learning new things from posters such as smasharoo, zimmer, tenieght (sp?), suited up, and royal tour as i already know that they all got game.flame away if you want
that's an interesting set of names...although they may teach you some stuff...the general forum isn't really the place to improve your game significantly. Check out strat! the discussions are b-e-a-utiful

And discuss odds, your reputation, and tell people that YOU READ BOOKS! People are subhuman retards and they need to know this!And make sure you watch Bill Fillmaff and understand what (sw), Krablar, and "Smash sucks" really means.

that's an interesting set of names...although they may teach you some stuff...the general forum isn't really the place to improve your game significantly. Check out strat! the discussions are b-e-a-utiful
i seriously should start posting in strat more.although random flaming probably isn't as appreciated there as it is here.
just thought of them off the top of my head as they seam to be the most active posters. I especially respcet zimmer and how he plays. im also sixteen and i can't tell you how jealous i am of that rich bastard! (sw)

If you have a tourney questions, then I'm definitely more than qualified to give an answer. However, there are players on here who have been much more consistently winning at cash games. I am still learning to play limit effectively, and I'm not some pro or anything, just have had a good run in tourneys.

Looking for advice from Teneight might not be the best idea. However, if you are looking to play way outside of your bankroll and attempt to set up multiple accounts scamming online poker rooms, then he is your man!

If you have a tourney questions, then I'm definitely more than qualified to give an answer.  However, there are players on here who have been much more consistently winning at cash games.  
Hate to say it Zim, but there are players on here who have been more consistent at winning in tournaments as well.Zimmer is a good player though, and taking advice from him would be very helpful and profitable in mtts.
Looking for advice from Teneight might not be the best idea.  However, if you are looking to play way outside of your bankroll and trying to set up multiple accounts scamming online poker rooms, then he is the guy to speak with.
okay, maybe i didn't research him enough before saying that
Looking for advice from Teneight might not be the best idea.  However, if you are looking to play way outside of your bankroll and trying to set up multiple accounts scamming online poker rooms, then he is the guy to speak with.
damnit, i wish i would have known about this before i paid ron mexico for future services in that area :(rectal itching is a bitch
Since when does teneight have game? (sw)  Welcome to the forum.
lol. my game is pretty solid at Nlh ring games/tournaments, limit holdem, and omaha/ omaha 8/b.teneightwelcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum. There is tons of useful information in the strategy section. Lots of good posters there. General poker, we all just make fun of each other and flame stupid posters, and make 27K challenges with Smasharoo. Just remember to hit Search and see if a topic has been started on whatever you are going to start a topic with, and don't post Bad Beats in the General Forum section.