anyone: brantford, tonight?

just thought i'd make a quick post saying i'm headed up to brantford, ontario for a 12-ish hour session tonight. i need to refill the bank account after two weeks of spewing cash all over europe.invite implied. i'll be up there around 6pm and will be playing 10/20 or 20/40 if anyone wants to say hi and/or grab a drink or twelve afterwards...i'm the skinny kid in the plaid levis shirt, btw...

I play there occasionally, but very occasionally... i can't really afford to.. i just go to play some 2-5 for fun right now just to break up the monotony of staring at a computer screen.

I play there occasionally, but very occasionally... i can't really afford to.. i just go to play some 2-5 for fun right now just to break up the monotony of staring at a computer screen.
if you have the roll, the games there are the best i've ever seen live. i was watching the 30/60 game about a month ago while taking a break and it was worse than most 2/4 tables i've seen. it wasn't tricky play, either... just idiots with a lot of cash to burn, apparently.
if you have the roll, the games there are the best i've ever seen live. i was watching the 30/60 game about a month ago while taking a break and it was worse than most 2/4 tables i've seen. it wasn't tricky play, either... just idiots with a lot of cash to burn, apparently.
I live 5 min down the road and have never seen 30/60 played there....
I live 5 min down the road and have never seen 30/60 played there....
i've only been there twice, but the last time i was there, 30/60 was most definitely staked. they did say that the biggest game is usually higher, though, for what it's worth.