digitalmonkey

Unenjoyable Annoying Retard

• Members
  • 38,573 posts
  • Interests:sports, music, movies, photography
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hi/Lo Chicago

Posted 10 March 2018 - 07:27 PM

Maybe call Elections Ontario
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

#10722 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 38,573 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 07:28 PM

Our office hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. (Eastern Time).

We are closed weekends and statutory holidays.

Mailing address:
Elections Ontario
51 Rolark Drive
Toronto ON  M1R 3B1

Phone: 1-888-668-8683
TTY: 1-888-292-2312
Fax: 1-866-714-2809
Email: info@elections.on.ca

Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

#10723 Zach6668

Zach6668

FCHL Champion.

• Moderators
  • 48,780 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 07:28 PM

Wait, what is happening?
QUOTE (serge @ Tuesday, May 12th, 2009, 7:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LETS GO PITTSBURGH
QUOTE (Acid_Knight @ Monday, March 10th, 2008, 4:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Zach is right about pretty much everything.

#10724 MapleLeafpoker

MapleLeafpoker

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 18,486 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Hockey, Hockey pools

Posted 10 March 2018 - 07:32 PM

View Postdigitalmonkey, on 10 March 2018 - 07:27 PM, said:

Maybe call Elections Ontario

Thanks for the info Dale, but do you think these guys deal with the 'party' elections too?

I'll try anyway, but man I'm furious right now. Whats ironic is that I would have prob voted PC in this election anyway, but this is so fraudulent.

#10725 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,969 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 08:10 PM

View Postpezeveng, on 10 March 2018 - 12:14 PM, said:

Call the Star they will be all over it!

If you need the contact info let me know. I personally know one of the editors

#10726 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,969 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 08:13 PM

View PostMapleLeafpoker, on 10 March 2018 - 07:32 PM, said:

Thanks for the info Dale, but do you think these guys deal with the 'party' elections too?

I'll try anyway, but man I'm furious right now. Whats ironic is that I would have prob voted PC in this election anyway, but this is so fraudulent.

I would call the “friend” and ask why they did this. I hear you I would be angry too. However I have been harping to my family how I will never vote liberal again. The last 2 premiers of Ontario have been crooks especially Wynne. My girls even asked me if I would vote PC if Ford wins. I said let me cross that bridge if it happens.

Well I guess I better come up with an answer

#10727 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 27,471 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 02:04 AM

View PostBabying, on 10 March 2018 - 08:13 PM, said:

I would call the "friend" and ask why they did this. I hear you I would be angry too. However I have been harping to my family how I will never vote liberal again. The last 2 premiers of Ontario have been crooks especially Wynne. My girls even asked me if I would vote PC if Ford wins. I said let me cross that bridge if it happens.

Well I guess I better come up with an answer

I can't vote for a lunatic and truly bad person like Ford.

I fucking hate the corrupt Liberals

I can't take the NDP seriously.

We are screwed.
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#10728 gruven

gruven

The Poker Show on Sportsnet Radio Fan590

• Members
  • 10,628 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 03:28 AM

Contact the media. The Star for print. Or cp24. I have contacts at both. Or the globe. Text me and I’ll give you some contact #s
The Rick Tocchet Experience
Proud Member Since October 2008

Owner and GM AHL Steelheads
2015-16 AHL President's Trophy Winner
2015-16 AHL Champions

#10729 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,969 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 06:13 AM

View PostFCP Bob, on 11 March 2018 - 02:04 AM, said:

I can't vote for a lunatic and truly bad person like Ford.

I ****ing hate the corrupt Liberals

I can't take the NDP seriously.

We are screwed.

I am thinking the same way you are

#10730 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 38,573 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 07:22 AM

Vote for None of the Above

<insert pic of Richard Pryor>

#10731 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,969 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 08:03 AM

I am leaning to vote for none of the above

#10732 pezeveng

pezeveng

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 5,426 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 08:07 AM

My good friend who has been a conservative his entire life, sent me a text last night screen shot of a receipt.

"Never has making a political donation to the Liberal Party of Ontario felt so right"

#10733 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,969 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 08:39 AM

View Postpezeveng, on 11 March 2018 - 08:07 AM, said:

My good friend who has been a conservative his entire life, sent me a text last night screen shot of a receipt.

"Never has making a political donation to the Liberal Party of Ontario felt so right"

I have a client who has been a liberal. She said she would never ever vote Liberal again. I wonder what she has to say now.

#10734 pezeveng

pezeveng

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 5,426 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 08:48 AM

View PostBabying, on 11 March 2018 - 08:39 AM, said:

I have a client who has been a liberal. She said she would never ever vote Liberal again. I wonder what she has to say now.

Perfect storm for the NDP just like 1990.

#10735 Dubey

Dubey

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 11,281 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 08:39 AM

Happened in Alberta

#10736 mrdannyg

mrdannyg

Cheese Salesman

• Members
  • 20,349 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 05:41 PM

I’d never vote conservative, but it really seems to be that Liberal politicians are held to personal and political ethics much higher than that of conservatives.

I’m talking generally, though Wynne and Trudeau certainly come to mind. It’s just kind of assumed conservatives are dishonest about their motives and personal ethics and liberals are all goody two-shoes so if they do something approximately the same, the liberal gets excoriated and middle-ground people like many of you bust them for corruption, while it’s just kind of water off a ducks back for conservatives.

Again, this is not specific to the Fords, who are obviously way past anything reasonable and even conservative-leaning people I know (including people in this thread!) have not been shy to point that out.
Long signatures are really annoying.

#10737 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 27,471 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 03:59 AM

View Postmrdannyg, on 12 March 2018 - 05:41 PM, said:

I'd never vote conservative, but it really seems to be that Liberal politicians are held to personal and political ethics much higher than that of conservatives.

I'm talking generally, though Wynne and Trudeau certainly come to mind. It's just kind of assumed conservatives are dishonest about their motives and personal ethics and liberals are all goody two-shoes so if they do something approximately the same, the liberal gets excoriated and middle-ground people like many of you bust them for corruption, while it's just kind of water off a ducks back for conservatives.

Again, this is not specific to the Fords, who are obviously way past anything reasonable and even conservative-leaning people I know (including people in this thread!) have not been shy to point that out.

LOL

I'll take biased and wrong statements for $200 Alex
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#10738 pezeveng

pezeveng

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 5,426 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 08:21 AM

View Postmrdannyg, on 12 March 2018 - 05:41 PM, said:

I'd never vote conservative, but it really seems to be that Liberal politicians are held to personal and political ethics much higher than that of conservatives.

I'm talking generally, though Wynne and Trudeau certainly come to mind. It's just kind of assumed conservatives are dishonest about their motives and personal ethics and liberals are all goody two-shoes so if they do something approximately the same, the liberal gets excoriated and middle-ground people like many of you bust them for corruption, while it's just kind of water off a ducks back for conservatives.

I never understood how anyone can Never vote for or against a certain party throughout their lives. Lets say someone you know and respect tells you one day they are running for the Conservative party in your riding. You know the person, trust the person, and you know they will do a good job. But because they have a blue sign you won't support that person?

#10739 mrdannyg

mrdannyg

Cheese Salesman

• Members
  • 20,349 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 11:31 AM

View Postpezeveng, on 13 March 2018 - 08:21 AM, said:

I never understood how anyone can Never vote for or against a certain party throughout their lives. Lets say someone you know and respect tells you one day they are running for the Conservative party in your riding. You know the person, trust the person, and you know they will do a good job. But because they have a blue sign you won't support that person?

If it was 2018, then no I wouldn’t vote for that person because the policies of the Conservative party is very far out of line with what I believe. In 10 or 30 or 50 years, party’s positions certainly change and so I shouldn’t say “never”.

#10740 mrdannyg

mrdannyg

Cheese Salesman

• Members
  • 20,349 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 11:33 AM

View PostFCP Bob, on 13 March 2018 - 03:59 AM, said:

LOL

I'll take biased and wrong statements for $200 Alex

ok glhf