Official Fcphu League Page Is Now Up

This is so sweet. I had to say that somewhere and this looked like the best place to say it.My first match is MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
don't choke in primetime :club: good luck
  • 1 month later...
love the head line...6 in a row isnt that bad. :club:
unfortunately it's not considered very good either.best of luck in your next match degenz.
  • 1 month later...

sleuthis...you have marked a "x" next to czars name but they have not clinched the division yet...they have not even clinched a wc spot yet...if we win tommorow, degenz and czars are tied up in every tie breaker and we would need to have a playoff round to determine the division winner since we both own tie breakers on Arenas.just thought id let you know.

I know it doesn't matter much but it does to me.The Posse is 6-9 not 5-9ThanksSAM

someone please....ok, even though i'm not a part of this league, i am interested to know the following:which team is leading?how many more weeks?how many make the playoffs?is there a link to all this info?thanks in advance.

someone please....ok, even though i'm not a part of this league, i am interested to know the following:which team is leading?how many more weeks?how many make the playoffs?is there a link to all this info?thanks in advance.
click on the link in the OP of this thread...all will be answered. :club:
click on the link in the OP of this thread...all will be answered. :club:
thx vatche. your team didn't do too good. looks like hats off to Team Canada (so far). GL!
thx vatche. your team didn't do too good. looks like hats off to Team Canada (so far). GL!
ya, we suffered a 6 game losing streak in a 15 game season...but the good news is, we play our last match tonight, and if we win, were most probably in the playoffs...we might even win our division. :club: