71 replies to this topic

#21 Spademan

Spademan

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 4,977 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 06:08 PM

View Postfrautotenkinder, on 23 December 2015 - 05:25 PM, said:

I believe the terrorists want me to live so I can weaken America from the inside.

I want you to live so I can weaken you from the inside.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN WINK WINK HINT HINT ELBOW NUDGE ELBOW NUDGE FINGER SHOOTING MOTION FINGER SHOOTING MOTION
'"Luck" is people taking the laws of probability personally; Luck is the excitement of bad math.'

#22 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,978 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 06:10 PM

Posted Image
"We are only wise in knowing that we know nothing"
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

"I'm a basketball player and a businessman, not a Thundercat,"
-Lebron James

#23 GWCGWC

GWCGWC

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 14,696 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 11:56 PM

View Postbrvheart, on 22 December 2015 - 04:35 PM, said:

BTW, what was the original title/first post of this thread?

The title of the thread, which was posted in Gen OT, was something like They Killed Hans Solo or Hans Solo Dies. It doesn't matter. You'd have seen the spoiler if you weren't busy ignoring your 8 kids by donating your time to some food bank for the homeless or taking Radar bowling with his special needs monthly fun night league instead of refreshing a goddamned off topic poker forum on a Saturday night with like 10 active posters outside the hockey guys.

Dude went out of his way to try and ruin your movie experience while trying to create his own twisted ego feeding entertainment by getting this kind of reaction. I think he would call it a win/win. Maybe think about that the next time you're down on your knees sucking his balls.

#24 king_tanner

king_tanner

Poker Forum C***

• Members
  • 11,675 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Crazy Pineapple hi/lo

Posted 24 December 2015 - 06:08 AM

There is no need to be upset. It was all in good fun. Most normal adults wouldn't get quite this mad.

View PostGWCGWC, on 23 December 2015 - 11:56 PM, said:

The title of the thread, which was posted in Gen OT, was something like They Killed Hans Solo or Hans Solo Dies. It doesn't matter. You'd have seen the spoiler if you weren't busy ignoring your 8 kids by donating your time to some food bank for the homeless or taking Radar bowling with his special needs monthly fun night league instead of refreshing a goddamned off topic poker forum on a Saturday night with like 10 active posters outside the hockey guys.

Dude went out of his way to try and ruin your movie experience while trying to create his own twisted ego feeding entertainment by getting this kind of reaction. I think he would call it a win/win. Maybe think about that the next time you're down on your knees sucking his balls.

Who is the normal adult here Scram? You do realize that whoever was modding had to also get spoiled in order to change the title?

Wtf does it take for someone to even get a temp ban here? I realize that it takes a lot to kick someone out because there are so few people here. But how is posting the main spoiler to a movie that literally everyone in here will see, just accepted. The spoiler was unavoidable. Cmon Bob do something about this

I'm going to post spoilers in here for every movie I see in the theater. Normal adults shouldn't get mad about it
QUOTE (rcgs59 @ Wednesday, January 5th, 2011, 8:14 PM)
$5,000 lol wish it was 5000

#25 king_tanner

king_tanner

Poker Forum C***

• Members
  • 11,675 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Crazy Pineapple hi/lo

Posted 24 December 2015 - 06:12 AM

QUOTE (rcgs59 @ Wednesday, January 5th, 2011, 8:14 PM)
$5,000 lol wish it was 5000

#26 Spademan

Spademan

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 4,977 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 07:06 AM

McGee has the right idea.
'"Luck" is people taking the laws of probability personally; Luck is the excitement of bad math.'

#27 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,645 posts
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted 24 December 2015 - 10:09 AM

View PostJubilantLankyLad, on 23 December 2015 - 06:09 AM, said:

I think calling Aliens the best film ever is a bit if a stretch, but to call it the best action-horror ever is pretty defensible. I can't imagine being ok with sitting through Prometheus but refusing to watch Aliens.

I wasn't 'ok' with watching Prometheus, but kindof got suckered into by a friend. It ended up being much less scary than The Ring.

I wouldn't refuse to watch an Alien movie if I was in the same situation; it's just that I never go out of my way to watch a horror movie of any kind.

View PostiZuma, on 20 August 2012 - 11:32 AM, said:

napa I was jesus christing suited, you guys just slipped in before me.

#28 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,645 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 10:12 AM

View PostGWCGWC, on 23 December 2015 - 11:56 PM, said:

This post took so many twists and turns that I don't even know how to respond. I am on firm record as saying that spoiling stuff is bush league.

#29 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,978 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 04:21 PM

I'm on the record as saying anything bush league is bush league
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

#30 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,978 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 04:32 PM

Also, blind read here, I'm guessing GWCGWC had the movie spoiled for him by scram.
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

#31 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,645 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 05:23 PM

Yeah. I would have been really sad. I'm super glad I didn't see that.

#32 SuperJon

SuperJon

<3

• Members
  • 6,695 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 06:36 PM

In middle school or whatever the **** age I was when it came out, I had The Sixth Sense spoiled for me by one of my classmates.

So now I'm pretty much impervious to stuff like this. Although I'm still glad I got to see this without knowing anything beforehand.

#33 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,978 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 07:30 PM

my best friend spoiled 6th sense for me. He said "it's just like fight club" and I said god damn it, why would you say that to me, and he said " don't worry, I didn't spoil it for you"

So, since the entire add campaign had been "I see dead people" I figured out the twist within the first 5 minutes of the movie and was so pissed off. As a result, Unbreakable is the only M NIght movie I've ever really loved.
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

#34 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,276 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 07:56 PM

there's a new love in my life, and her name is daisy. soon as she fired up the lightsaber i came in my pants. her voice was like an angel gently whispering in my ear and tonight my dreams will be of her, and our love.

what a beauty.

Posted Image

View PostRon_Mexico, on 23 April 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

Now that i've had a few drinks, I'm ready to admilt that the reason I dont post more is suited.

I hate every fiber of his being. He's awful and everything he writes is wrong, coupled with being annoying. Its uncanny how awful he is. If he was around when this thread was thriving, he would have killed it. Thankfully, he wasnt.

Maybe in the real world, he's not so awful (evidence says otherwise) but here, he makes me want to fight. Nobody makes me want to fight. Its beyond weird. I almost feel bad, but I dont

#35 SuperJon

SuperJon

<3

• Members
  • 6,695 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 08:02 PM

Come on now Suited.

She's got no tits. She's probably 12. And her left eye is lazier than a Stoner Sloth.

Time to step up your celeb-crush game.

#36 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,276 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 08:04 PM

DUDE I WILL FIGHT YOU IN THE STREETS

this is purer than pure.

Posted Image

Now that i've had a few drinks, I'm ready to admilt that the reason I dont post more is suited.

I hate every fiber of his being. He's awful and everything he writes is wrong, coupled with being annoying. Its uncanny how awful he is. If he was around when this thread was thriving, he would have killed it. Thankfully, he wasnt.

Maybe in the real world, he's not so awful (evidence says otherwise) but here, he makes me want to fight. Nobody makes me want to fight. Its beyond weird. I almost feel bad, but I dont

#37 SuperJon

SuperJon

<3

• Members
  • 6,695 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 08:06 PM

Sorry brahsta I didn't mean to step in the way of love. It's just that I know you're a stud and you could certainly do better. I wish you two all the best.

#38 Spademan

Spademan

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 4,977 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 08:06 PM

"Snoke" is Darth Plagueis. Rey is not Lukes daughter, but Plagueis' daughter (which is why she has his staff). She will go dark side with her uber-force badassery, and Ben Solo (Kylo Ren) will revert back to the light and will be the hero in episode 9.

#39 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,276 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 08:08 PM

TOO LATE ITS GO TIME BRO

Posted Image

#40 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,276 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 08:08 PM

View PostSpademan, on 24 December 2015 - 08:06 PM, said:

"Snoke" is Darth Plagueis. Rey is not Lukes daughter, but Plagueis' daughter (which is why she has his staff). She will go dark side with her uber-force badassery, and Ben Solo (Kylo Ren) will revert back to the light and will be the hero in episode 9.

that would be the worst shit i've ever seen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users