Captain - TB17 (Mississauga)vivian.girls (FCP lake forest)gametymer (miami)cfinnn (Vancouver)linksimpson (Washington)gfdsa146 (Forest Hills)tgifitz (st john's)ieatscott (FCP)Dustin I still need you to sign up. I'd like to keep your updates here if possible, I dont read to read the gigasmo thread that will come tomorrow.We're being underestimated, which is cool with me. All those other donkament players will be in for a shock.PS. I'd put bounties on people, but your objectives aren't to bust them, it's to make the FT. GL guys.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

s'alright boss, the pure unadultered joy of felting another FCPer will suffice on Sunday, but i do need direction on what team i'm suppose to hate most.....they all look pretty ragged
Well I hate all of the owners, but if i'd have to choose one, hate on Adam, because I'm now jealous of him.THATS RIGHT ADAM I HATE YOUR GUTS.

i signed up.update: i just woke up so the whole sleeping and then playing this tournament vs. not sleeping thing is going to be interesting.predictions for anyone not on the raptors: pain.

aint nothing gonna stop us from reaching the top, as long as we keep playing the Rocky theme song while playing.Lets see if I can make it 3 weeks in a row 300th place and better! Raptors TID FTW!

:club:
PS. I'd put bounties on people, but your objectives aren't to bust them, it's to make the FT. GL guys.
That's cause you're cheap!! :D

Reggie Dunlop: You cheap sonofabitch. Those guys are retards.McGrath: I got a good deal on those boys. Scout said they showed a lot of promise.Reggie Dunlop: They brought their ****in' TOYS with 'em.McGrath: Id rather have em playin with their toys than playin with themselvesReggie Dunlop: They're too dumb to play with themselves. Boy, every piece of garbage that comes into the league you gotta buy itMcGrath: Reg, Reg, that reminds me. I was coachin' in Omaha in 1948 and Eddie Shore sends me this guy who was a terrible masturbator. He would get deliberate penalties so he could get over in the penalty box all by himself and damned if he wouldn't...

fold this riv?PokerStars Game #11076275481: Tournament #55537478, $10+$1 Hold'em No Limit - Level III (25/50) - 2007/07/22 - 15:51:42 (ET)Table '55537478 445' 9-max Seat #9 is the buttonSeat 1: hail2dathief (5390 in chips) Seat 2: GRSalisbury (2955 in chips) is sitting outSeat 3: RedMarauder7 (6960 in chips) Seat 4: atownbrown (2895 in chips) is sitting outSeat 5: azazel66 (2755 in chips) Seat 6: $teveOH (3215 in chips) Seat 7: ieatscott (3955 in chips) Seat 8: lotte1701 (2025 in chips) Seat 9: nato45 (2850 in chips) is sitting outhail2dathief: posts small blind 25GRSalisbury: posts big blind 50*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to ieatscott [Qc Ac]RedMarauder7: folds atownbrown: folds azazel66: raises 100 to 150$teveOH: folds ieatscott: calls 150lotte1701: folds nato45: folds hail2dathief: calls 125GRSalisbury: folds *** FLOP *** [Qd 4c Kh]hail2dathief: checks azazel66: checks ieatscott: bets 350hail2dathief: folds azazel66: calls 350*** TURN *** [Qd 4c Kh] [9d]azazel66: checks ieatscott: checks *** RIVER *** [Qd 4c Kh 9d] [8h]azazel66: bets 600

Announcements