I have been having WAY too much fun reading these posts. From both sides. I love it. :D Of course I am capable of arguing with a person and still finding them worthy to breath air afterwards, unlike some, but still this has been a ton of fun.Helps I'm on the right side too. :club: More politics. Bring up the Bush Assasination film that got an award in the Toronto Film Festival or something. Michael Moore, stem cell.Keep this anger train amoving.

Well in my next blog... Abortion, should women be allowed to choose to murder their child? Stem cell research, should we really be messing with that stuff? Also, white supremacy, are whites really better than others? Voting, should stupid people be allowed to vote in the election or should they have to pass a test? Homosexuality, a disease, a choice, or just something you are born with? Gay marriage, if they allowed that would people really start marrying their dogs and their cars? Was Jesus married to Mary? Was Jesus God or just a teacher willing to risk his life for all of us? Is the Koran the Devil's handbook or are there good lessons in the book that are often misinterperted? What's up with Kaballah? A crazy hoax or a genuine Jewish faith? Let's see... oh, gun control, should guns be legal in the U.S.? How many people use a glock to go hunting? Drugs, should marijuana finally be legalized? On that note, should online poker be regulated and taxed by the government?

Well in my next blog... Abortion, should women be allowed to choose to murder their child? Stem cell research, should we really be messing with that stuff? Also, white supremacy, are whites really better than others? Voting, should stupid people be allowed to vote in the election or should they have to pass a test? Homosexuality, a disease, a choice, or just something you are born with? Gay marriage, if they allowed that would people really start marrying their dogs and their cars? Was Jesus married to Mary? Was Jesus God or just a teacher willing to risk his life for all of us? Is the Koran the Devil's handbook or are there good lessons in the book that are often misinterperted? What's up with Kaballah? A crazy hoax or a genuine Jewish faith? Let's see... oh, gun control, should guns be legal in the U.S.? How many people use a glock to go hunting? Drugs, should marijuana finally be legalized? On that note, should online poker be regulated and taxed by the government?
You're forgetting the all important topic of gay marriage and whether or not it should be legalized.
Dude, you've crossed the line
You're forgetting the all important topic of gay marriage and whether or not it should be legalized.
he did say that-" Gay marriage, if they allowed that would people really start marrying their dogs and their cars?"oh and Daniel-i hate you becuase you talk about politics just kidding your the best. :club:
he did say that-" Gay marriage, if they allowed that would people really start marrying their dogs and their cars?"oh and Daniel-i hate you becuase you talk about politics just kidding your the best. :club:
wow, I suck at reading............not good news for me. I'm 26 and lack reading comprehension. I suck

Should US publiclize health-care?Should Canada become the 51st state?Should human cloning be legal?Should legal age age to consume alcohol and gamble be lowered?And the ever-popular should US withdraw from Iraq?

WOW!Boy I missed out on all the good stuff.Viva Le Difference I guess.(Go freedom fries!)Oh .... and that guy from Iran is the devil. Slick as snot on a marble door knob, but the devil just the same, lol..Best of luck to you in October Daniel. :club:

WOW!Boy I missed out on all the good stuff.Viva Le Difference I guess.(Go freedom fries!)Oh .... and that guy from Iran is the devil. Slick as snot on a marble door knob, but the devil just the same, lol..Best of luck to you in October Daniel. :club:
Nutz, We missed you, let me bring you up to speed in the cliff notes version;DN: I think Iran guy is cool, I hate BushMost of forum that normally loves DN: Dude you are a jerkMost of forum that normally thinks DN is a luckbox has been: You are so smart DNLurkers that never post: I hate you DN, I will never play poker or eat vegetables again!DN: Relax, I don't like Bush, but doesn't mean I like Iran guyMost of forum that normally loves DN: Okay, we're sorry for flipping out.Most of forum that normally thinks DN is luckbox has been: We still hate BushMe: Trying to stay level headed while I try really hard not to misspell anything.Now you are up to speed, jump in and have fun

The huge topic ATM is the ban of online poker. Hopefully DN can talk some politics about this in his next blog as he prolly knows more than anyone else on this forum.

That's nothing...start a "Jamie Gold...Donkey or Good Player?" thread.
Nutz, We missed you, let me bring you up to speed in the cliff notes version;DN: I think Iran guy is cool, I hate BushMost of forum that normally loves DN: Dude you are a jerkMost of forum that normally thinks DN is a luckbox has been: You are so smart DNLurkers that never post: I hate you DN, I will never play poker or eat vegetables again!DN: Relax, I don't like Bush, but doesn't mean I like Iran guyMost of forum that normally loves DN: Okay, we're sorry for flipping out.Most of forum that normally thinks DN is luckbox has been: We still hate BushMe: Trying to stay level headed while I try really hard not to misspell anything.Now you are up to speed, jump in and have fun
:club::D:D Classic.Is this place great or what?
you forgot folding KK pre flop...don't even get me started :club:
ah if only it was that simple...

Balloon guy, that's really shallow of you to attack Daniel like this on his own forum. He is entitlted to his opinions on politics and if you agree with him or not, you shouldn't be a *******. I can see how you can feel pissed that DN said that he would make a good president. I'm not sure that DN said that, but if he did, I would have to dissagree with him.

I have a better question, unless you're (not you presonally, generically), why shouldn't we?Bush went the wrong way, suprise suprise.
Im so tempted here...but even I am getting bored with politics.