Welcome To Talking Politics In The Us.

Sorry you felt attacked DN, but you gotta realize something. He may be an idiot, but he is our idiot. I'm not surprised about the comments you made. 90% of people outside the US feel the same way. 50% of people in the US feel the same way. You came to this country and made a sh*t pot full of money and celebrity. Mostly under the current administration. Then you make a comment like "Bush sucks". That's not really going to sit well. Stating that a man who has called for the elimination of Isreal and denies the holocaust sounds like a smart guy isn't going to sit well. Most Americans are just sick of hearing celebrities political opinions to begin with. While I agree that Rumsfeld and Bush have bungled the effort, there are a few things I have to defend. How can you listen to the testimony in the trials agianst Saddam and not think it was the right thing to to to remove him from power. The mass murders, rapes, tortures. It might have been for all the wrong reasons, but it is still a good result.I think the war here is not specifically about Iraq. Its a War on Terror and since it started there hasn't been an attack agianst America. Fighting the terrorists on their soil is better then fighting them on ours. They might be Iraqi, they might be Syrian, they might be Iranian, but they all are flocking to Iraq to take part in the fight. Again, better over there then over here. I think history will tell us that this administration did more harm then good and I for one welcome a change in leadership. I will vote for who I like best not along any party lines. I personally think the man is an idiot, but I will defend our president to any foreigner who says it.

You came to this country and made a sh*t pot full of money and celebrity. Mostly under the current administration. Then you make a comment like "Bush sucks". That's not really going to sit well. Stating that a man who has called for the elimination of Isreal and denies the holocaust sounds like a smart guy isn't going to sit well. Most Americans are just sick of hearing celebrities political opinions to begin with.
amen.