Long Time Lurker

Hey guys, Just got off a tough game in Detroit where we got our first WIN of the season. I've been trying to get better at poker so I decided to come here and learn from you guys. I hope I can add insight into my career, along with maybe some poker info. Thanks, Brett Favre

:club: You know, I don't even know where to start. As a packer fan myself, you embarass me. I'm not sure if this was an attempt to be funny, but you were no where close, and it was painful to read. :D:D:D:):):):club: Please, I BEG YOU; go somewhere else and do not post anymore.Thank you
Hey guys, Just got off a tough game in Detroit where we got our first WIN of the season. I've been trying to get better at poker so I decided to come here and learn from you guys. I hope I can add insight into my career, along with maybe some poker info. Thanks, Brett Favre
Hey Brett congratsulations on your first win and welcome to the forum.
Brett Farve is the most overrated qb of all time. He threw GB out of more playoff games than he won for them.
again?Is anyone in any field not overrated in your opinion?
again?Is anyone in any field not overrated in your opinion?
QFTI wouldn't say Favre is overrated. He is on the down-swing of his career and has had a very average to poor group around him for the last few years. He is by far one of the most competative athletes in the NFL and because of this tries to make up for his teams lack of talent/experience, and attempts throws he probably should not. To say he is overrated though is just plain dumb. I admit that I am biased since I grew up watching him and going to games, but I would put him in the top 5 quarterback of all time.

Brett is far from overrated. Try putting some half-way decent players around him and he wouldn't have to force so many passes and try and make plays when those around him can't. I saw a statistic on ESPN showing the majority of Brett's INTs come when his team is trailing. He throws very few INTs when ahead, likely because he's not trying to force things to get his team back in it. It's nice to see a player willing to sacrifice personal stats to win a game, even if the result isn't always positive.No I'm not a GB fan...I'm a Bears fan. Go figure.

Brett is far from overrated. Try putting some half-way decent players around him and he wouldn't have to force so many passes and try and make plays when those around him can't. I saw a statistic on ESPN showing the majority of Brett's INTs come when his team is trailing. He throws very few INTs when ahead, likely because he's not trying to force things to get his team back in it. It's nice to see a player willing to sacrifice personal stats to win a game, even if the result isn't always positive.No I'm not a GB fan...I'm a Bears fan. Go figure.
You hit it right on the head Money, and I'm glad a NON-packer fan said it. Coming from a Bears fan it means a lot more. By the way - you guys have a great team this year! The shift of power is back to the Bears now. Hopefully in 5 years it will be back on the Packs side, but for now ride it out, they are looking really good.
Favre's won as many Superbowls as Doug Williams...and Brad Johnson. He's the most overrated QB in the history of the NFL.
Favre's won as many Superbowls as Doug Williams...and Brad Johnson. He's the most overrated QB in the history of the NFL.
He also has won more Super Bowls than Dan Marino, but I suppose he was overrated too huh?? And what would you say about Elway if he never won a Super Bowl???Give me a break, if you think he is overrated you know nothing about the NFL.

Brett Favre sucks. If he was black he would get crusified for the way he plays and the idiotic things he does....think of Aaron Brooks similar dude......but since hes white he gets called things like "gunslinger" and "warrior" and "soldier" everytime he makes a bonehead play.........our society is a jokeOh ya GG sunday