2nd Royal Flush Ever

Texas Hold'em $0.50-$0.50 NL (Real Money), #1,054,313,388 Table Paderborn, 26 Sep 2006 3:46 PM ET Seat 2: inge24 ($67.40 in chips) Seat 3: II266 ($68.95 in chips) Seat 7: turkishHAND ($12.05 in chips) Seat 8: ShizzMoney0 ($51.25 in chips) Seat 9: chakk12 ($96.85 in chips) ANTES/BLINDSturkishHAND posts blind ($0.25), ShizzMoney0 posts blind ($0.50).Dealt to ShizzMoney0: J :club: 9 :D PRE-FLOPchakk12 calls $0.50, inge24 calls $0.50, II266 calls $0.50, turkishHAND calls $0.25, ShizzMoney0 checks.FLOP [board cards KC,QC,10C ]turkishHAND bets $2, ShizzMoney0 calls $2, chakk12 calls $2, inge24 calls $2, II266 folds.TURN [board cards KC,QC,10C,AC ]turkishHAND checks, ShizzMoney0 checks, chakk12 checks, inge24 bets $3, turkishHAND folds, ShizzMoney0 calls $3, chakk12 calls $3.RIVER [board cards KC,QC,10C,AC,6D ]ShizzMoney0 bets $10, chakk12 calls $10, inge24 calls $10.SHOWDOWNShizzMoney0 shows [ 9C,JC ]chakk12 mucks cards [ 9S,7C ]inge24 mucks cards [ 8C,4C ]ShizzMoney0 wins $48.50. SUMMARYDealer: II266Pot: $49.50, (including rake: $1)inge24, loses $15.50II266, loses $0.50turkishHAND, loses $2.50ShizzMoney0, bets $15.50, collects $48.50, net $33chakk12, loses $15.50

I hope you are joking that you actually think he might not be joking.oh god, I hope he is
:icon_scratchingmyheadattheobviousconfusionlurkingjustbeneath:so just to get this straight.Are you joking? (sw .... obviously)
Nice hand... But I want to ask everyone else here if re-raising on the flop would have been a bad play?
I think it would scare the draws away. But in this particular game, I could be wrong...
Nice hand... But I want to ask everyone else here if re-raising on the flop would have been a bad play?
Well, I was hoping someone was semi-bluffing the Ac or flopped a club flush and would do the betting for me. When the Ac fell on the turn it was pretty sweet, but I thought it would kill my action. But it suprisingly didn't, so I went into some limit poker instincts and tried to get overcalls.The only way I think if I could make more money on this hand is if I bet REALLY big on the flop..........but in doing so I would be "gambling" that someone else flopped a flush, which is highly unlikely because I have two in my hand and someone probably has a naked club on top of that. Plus this is internet poker, so no tells or anything I could rely to think that someone could have liked that flop. INGE was VERY lucky he didn't raise the flop (which, IMO, he should have to protect against the naked big card flush draws). I would have stacked through him.
That hand would be nice in paigow poker as well. Count the royal and still get to put the Ace up top.
If we are playing the 'this hand would be nice in....' then I feel it's necessary to mention that a royal flush is the best hand in every poker game except Razz and and split pot games.Do I make myself clear?

I hit a royal with the 9 also.was playing at an indian reservation in florida. 0.25/0.50 7 card stud, once the pot reached 10$ it was capped. good friend was showing 3 aces and I lost the ability to talk. all I could do was tap the table to indicate a check. won the 10 bucks plus a 19k jackpot. very next hand i had quad deuces. I won a coffee mug.