Negreanu Open Mixed League Omaha 8 Poll

Limit or PL Omaha 8 for the Negreanu Open Mixed League  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Limit or PL Omaha 8 for the Negreanu Open Mixed League

• Limit
    • Pot Limit

If you havent seen the original thread about this league see here for background information ....http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=75577After receiving an overwhelming response in preference of Limit Omaha 8 versus PL Omaha 8 I'm deciding to let the players decide.Cast your vote if you want the Omaha 8 game to be Limit or PLPoll will run 3 days and whichever selection has the majority of votes will be implemented for this quarters mixed league tournament.

i think in an FCP only mixed game league, the level of play is going to be above average at the very least
Yup the Wednesday night NLHE Neg O's are undoubtedly the toughest $10 MTT on the planet.
DO YOU THINK EVERYONE PLAYING IS GOING TO BE COMPETENT?
i hope so. i'm pretty sure no one plays the negOs because they're that +EV.to be honest, i'd really enjoy playing some LO8 against players that have a clue.

I can't fathom why anyone would vote for PL. The game is so not made for PL. There is a very good reason why live Omaha Hi/Lo is played with limit. The only reason I can think of is people that don't understand the game that think: I can't make them fold in Limit, that's bad...

I can't fathom why anyone would vote for PL. The game is so not made for PL. There is a very good reason why live Omaha Hi/Lo is played with limit. The only reason I can think of is people that don't understand the game that think: I can't make them fold in Limit, that's bad...
This is my first ever QFT
put the pipe down
it has nothing to do with the fact that someone saying "I bet the pot" can take a couple minutes to figure out

Voted limit as well... Although limit games get a little wacky when the limits get high, I still think it's a better choice than PL, especially because omaha 8 isn't really a game that plays well to "all-in fests" at high limits/final tables...