Unmentionables Over Team Canada

Winning Team: The UnmentionablesLosing Team: Team CanadaWinning Player: NaismithLosing Player: Fleung22Match Time: 7 minutesNot much to tell here. Fleung had raised one hand prior to the final one and then continuation bet the same amount as his preflop raise, which is usually a good way to induce a bluff from me. I folded that time so I don't know if he had it. This time he raised and I called with the Kh6h. The flop came down A-x-6. He bet the same, so I decided to take one off. I turned a heart and we checked through. He rivered two pair and I rivered the second nut flush.

Winning Team: The UnmentionablesLosing Team: Team CanadaWinning Player: NaismithLosing Player: Fleung22Match Time: 7 minutesNot much to tell here. Fleung had raised one hand prior to the final one and then continuation bet the same amount as his preflop raise, which is usually a good way to induce a bluff from me. I folded that time so I don't know if he had it. This time he raised and I called with the Kh6h. The flop came down A-x-6. He bet the same, so I decided to take one off. I turned a heart and we checked through. He rivered two pair and I rivered the second nut flush.
Yeah, I've made some great folds during my previous 3-0 run but obviously didn't make it this time.I knew I was ahead on the flop with top pair but I guess the runner runner flush was a lil' bday present for you.
Yeah, I've made some great folds during my previous 3-0 run but obviously didn't make it this time.I knew I was ahead on the flop with top pair but I guess the runner runner flush was a lil' bday present for you.
Sorry it wasn't very eventful. I was surprised you gave me a free look at the river. If you'd like to play again sometime just to show me how a true Canadian hero does it, let me know. Go Trish Stratus. Enjoy your Canada Day weekend. I'm not sure how you guys celebrate it, but I think one tradition is making your girlfriend wait for you while you play poker.