The 3rd Annual F C P Golf And Poker Tourney!

2009 WSOP schedule:http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/poker/news/story?id=3860083UPDATE:My guy is out of town and I will talk to him this evening or tomorrow at some point to get costs, schedules and such worked out. I do know this...The golf will be May 31st.Tee time be prolly be approx. 9:30 to 10 AM. A bus is supposed to pick everyone up at the Rio prior and drag all out sorry asses out there. No details yet.Hopefully there will be a small post play lunch type option immediately following the golf right there at the course.Poker tournament, Hard Rock Poker Room (?). Hopefully the same evening as the golf, May 31st -I am tying like hell to have it THE SAME DAY, at approx. 6-7 PM. I don't think this will be an issue, so plan on it.Details to be worked out, no clue as to structure, cost etc. be we are all ballas and it is all for fun anyway.The winner of the poker tourney gets staked in any 1500 event and all participants will get a % piece of him (or her).I will start a new thread with all the details and participants as soon as I confirm with the golf coordinator.run well you donkeys :club: Please state if you might be interested and I will start a list below. Preliminary GOLF List1. Nutz2. Oziumrules3. Loismustdie4. Balloon Guy5. Navybuttons6. chgocubs997. cubsfan448. checkymcfold9. AAsnake8810. NoSup4U11. RDog12. vegasguy13. Chrozzo14. Pack14915. monix16. outsider1317. PotsieP18. Suited Up19. cardcore20. TrulyRaNdOm21. Tremomey22. GetSprung23. MinhLyFan24. crazykid1325. Acid Knight26. 30 Handicap27. Merby28. The Lobster29. sandwedge30. Napa Don31. Zach666832. KillerZ33. r0llin_game34. trussdude35. vbnautilus Cwik ?mph552 ?aucu ?leftygolfer ?TheCinciKid ?El Guapo ?king 1305?serge ?GeneralGeeWhiz ?PM Jackson ?grocery money ?Reelishymn ?OMGFluffdog ?no not baxter ?Preliminary Poker Tourney List1. Nutz2. Oziumrules3. Loismustdie4. Balloon Guy5. Navybuttons6. chgocubs997. cubsfan448. checkymcfold9. AAsnake8810. rcgs5911. RDog12. vegasguy13. Chrozzo14. Pack14915. monix16. outsider1317. PotsieP18. Suited Up19. cardcore20. TrulyRaNdOm21. Gilbertology22. Tremomey23. GetSprung24. MinhLyFan25. crazykid1326. Acid Knight27. 28. Merby29.The Lobster30. sandwedge31. Moneyball 1632. Zach666833. KillerZ34. trussdude35. vbnautilus36. King Tanner37. rcgs5938. rocketpoker82839. pokerqueen07Cwik ? NoSup4U ?grocery money ?PM Jackson ?El Guapo ?king 1305 ?GeneralGeeWhiz ?serge?leftygolfer ?TheCinciKid ?mph552 ?aucu ?Reelishymn ?OMGFluffdog ? :ts

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in for both this year scott. I would also suggest tpc las vegas(the public one not the private one daniel talks about sometimes). I have played there tons of times and it is both awesome and would be about the same money. Also easier and the round wouldn't take 5 hours.

I have definite interest this year......It's about time I meet some of you guys in person.I unfortunately won't know my schedule for a couple more months yet, but I am making it a priority to somehow fit this in.I am interested in both golf and tourney.

poker tourney most likely and maybe 19th hole

i knew you'd be scared after i entered.
Im just gonna raise you 3 times the BB. And then call a clock on you while youre trying to explain to the room manager that im breaking the rules.
Im just gonna raise you 3 times the BB. And then call a clock on you while youre trying to explain to the room manager that im breaking the rules.
just for that, i'm going to stall the entire tourney. and then punch you in the dick. twice.
Preliminary GOLF ListNutzOziumrulesLoismustdieBalloon Guychgocubs99cubsfan44checkymcfoldAAsnake88Merby ?NoSup4Ugrocery money ?r0llin_game ?RDogvegasguyPM Jackson ?Preliminary Poker Tourney ListNutzOziumrulesLoismustdieBalloon Guychgocubs99cubsfan44checkymcfoldAAsnake88Merby ?NoSup4U ?grocery money ?r0llin_game ?RDogvegasguyvbnautilus ?PM Jackson ? :club:
why...in the name of ZEUS'S BUTTHOLE!!!! WASN'T I AUTOMATICALLY NOT PLACED ON THOSE LISTS!?!?ill be thereand yeah:Fiji_water_1.jpg