November Nine - Tv

Since the action starts tommorow morning and there is live coverage on the internet will you follow it or wait for the TV broadcast?For anyone that doesn't know how this works, play starts Sun Nov 9 at 10 AM and they play till the final 2.Play will resume Mona 10th at 10PM and play till it's over. ESPN broadcasts it at 9 PM Tues.I'm kinda torn. In the past following it live you pretty much got to see every hand unfold, less the hole card cam.By live I mean the usual internet updates. PStars set up a table once to follow the action which was okay. I know WSOP site has a live audio going on and updates.ThoughtsTV you get to see the hole cards but it will be a watered down version and edited.Also if you wait to see it on TV and you come here you will likely see who won from some retard who posts without a spoiler alert.What do you guys think? (and gals)

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was just about to make a thread about this. A few questions,is it 10am EST?Any idea if the ESPN broadcast (the day later one) will be available on the internet soon after, or an Irish/European TV channellWhere can u watch it live and how much?WTF at playing till heads-up, and coming back a day later?

have you checked out the Bwin site? they seem to be having an EPT style web broadcast. I think I am going to watch that. Not sure though because Sunday is football day... tough choice.

Was just about to make a thread about this. A few questions,is it 10am EST?Any idea if the ESPN broadcast (the day later one) will be available on the internet soon after, or an Irish/European TV channellWhere can u watch it live and how much?WTF at playing till heads-up, and coming back a day later?
Pretty sure it's Pacific time since they're playing in Vegas but I'm not sure. The WSOP site doesn't specify.

I'm going to watch it live at the Rio at some point Sunday. Depending on who's in ti, I'll hit it up Monday during the HU match too. If I weren't going to be in Vegas, I'd try to avoid the outcome and watch the espn broadcast.

why are they stopping at heads up? I don't get it.If no deal is made, it must so sick, playing heads up for all that money. The time between the end of play and the restart of the heads up match must be crazy. All the thoughts that would go through your head

btw, whose everyone's pick to win? I'm going with Chino Rheem
There's a discussion already going on about this here :club:Erm... would rather watch it, tbh, but that obviously means not logging on here.Hm... I'll probably hold out as I've known who's won every time I've watched the FT, so would make a nice change.
Bwin siteI repeat, but I am not sure if it is video, listening to audio is kinda lame.
From bwinNext Stream: Main Event NL Texas Hold'em Final Table - 9 down to 2Live broadcasting on 09/11/2008 @ 18:00 CET from the final table of the WSOP 2008 in Las Vegas.Their 'LIVE" broadcast is on a 2 day delay, lol.
From bwinNext Stream: Main Event NL Texas Hold'em Final Table - 9 down to 2Live broadcasting on 09/11/2008 @ 18:00 CET from the final table of the WSOP 2008 in Las Vegas.Their 'LIVE" broadcast is on a 2 day delay, lol.
yeah that is pretty weak, nevermind that is 6am EST time

Sunday is def football day and i won't give a crap about this...but it will be tough to avoid finding out the winner till Tue. Even if I avoid FCP I am sure it will be in various other places on the internets. Oh wellz, gonna skip the live stuff and watch the ESPN broadcast and hopefully I can avoid the news.

Since the action starts tommorow morning and there is live coverage on the internet will you follow it or wait for the TV broadcast?For anyone that doesn't know how this works, play starts Sun Nov 9 at 10 AM and they play till the final 2.Play will resume Mona 10th at 10PM and play till it's over. ESPN broadcasts it at 9 PM Tues.I'm kinda torn. In the past following it live you pretty much got to see every hand unfold, less the hole card cam.By live I mean the usual internet updates. PStars set up a table once to follow the action which was okay. I know WSOP site has a live audio going on and updates.ThoughtsTV you get to see the hole cards but it will be a watered down version and edited.Also if you wait to see it on TV and you come here you will likely see who won from some retard who posts without a spoiler alert.What do you guys think? (and gals)
I like poker, but not enough to miss football.
10am will definitely be Vegas time, not Eastern.

can anybody tell me where i can watch it please?

can anybody tell me where i can watch it please?
sure. ESPN on Tuesday night. You're welcome.
What's with all this talk about "spoiler warnings"?? If you don't want to know who won until it airs STAY OFF OF POKER FORUMS.
True story...I hate it when people click into the MMA thread or a movie or TV show thread and then complain about a spoiler. What the Fck are u doing in that thread if you don't want to know anything?
http://www.cardplayer.com/tournaments/wsop08/CARDPLAYER.COM COVERAGE OF THE 2008 WSOP FINAL TABLE BEGINS NOV. 9, 2008 AT 10 AM PT WITH HEADS-UP NOV. 10 AT 10 PM PT ESPN'S TELEVISED COVERAGE BEGINS NOV. 11, 2008 AT 9PM PT The WSOP ME is always interesting to follow. :D:ts:4h:D:club: